Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ever Hopeful's NBE Program

Thanks, iamsorpor! Smile Some of the techniques used in the video remind me of the whole "fat transfer" thing, and I heard some pretty good reviews on that. I'll be sure to incorporate these techniques into my massaging routine! Big Grin

Bra Fitting Update

So, I visited Aerie today for a bra measurement and fitting. I have to say that I'm awfully confused with measuring boobs. *sigh* I have always been a 32A-34A. According to some online generators and some methods of measurement, my current stats would equate to a 32B-32C. However, when I was measured at Aerie today, I was told that I'm still pretty much an A cup. :/

I know it's just a letter, but I was hoping that I'd finally and officially reached B cup status. It's one thing to measure myself as a B, and it's another to get measured by an outside source that can confirm that. I just wanted that confirmation, I guess... ^^; Maybe I measured myself wrong somehow?

I did try on tons of 32B bras because my 34A bras are a little too snug at times, but I found the 32Bs to be a bit uncomfortable band-wise, so I think I'll aim for 34B bras from now on. The only problem with that is the cup size from 32B to 34B seems to expand a bit. -__-; So more NBE work for me, mehh.

Obviously I'm going to keep pursuing NBE because no matter what I measure as, I want my boobs to actually look a certain way. For instance, if I were a D cup but I had saggy boobs, I'd probably be dissatisfied despite having the larger bust size.

In the meantime, I bought a black 34A bra that I could wear regularly now, and a 34B bra that I sort of fit in, but I'd like to fill it up more on top! So it'll be in my collection of "bras I'd love to have cleavage in," lol.

(13-02-2013, 05:54 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  Bra Fitting Update

So, I visited Aerie today for a bra measurement and fitting. I have to say that I'm awfully confused with measuring boobs. *sigh* I have always been a 32A-34A. According to some online generators and some methods of measurement, my current stats would equate to a 32B-32C. However, when I was measured at Aerie today, I was told that I'm still pretty much an A cup. :/

I know it's just a letter, but I was hoping that I'd finally and officially reached B cup status. It's one thing to measure myself as a B, and it's another to get measured by an outside source that can confirm that. I just wanted that confirmation, I guess... ^^; Maybe I measured myself wrong somehow?

I did try on tons of 32B bras because my 34A bras are a little too snug at times, but I found the 32Bs to be a bit uncomfortable band-wise, so I think I'll aim for 34B bras from now on. The only problem with that is the cup size from 32B to 34B seems to expand a bit. -__-; So more NBE work for me, mehh.

Obviously I'm going to keep pursuing NBE because no matter what I measure as, I want my boobs to actually look a certain way. For instance, if I were a D cup but I had saggy boobs, I'd probably be dissatisfied despite having the larger bust size.

In the meantime, I bought a black 34A bra that I could wear regularly now, and a 34B bra that I sort of fit in, but I'd like to fill it up more on top! So it'll be in my collection of "bras I'd love to have cleavage in," lol.

its okay, that just means you'll look even larger for your size when you get to the next cup!

(13-02-2013, 05:54 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  Bra Fitting Update

What Tibetan said, for sure!

Also, many of those online bra calculators do not work for me either. For example, the one that iamsorpor posted above says that I should be a 32DDD, when I wear a 32B! Doesn't upset me, 'cause I know they don't know what the heck they are talking about! Tongue Bra calculators work differently for everyone. This one is the one that actually works best for me: http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html and judging by what measurements you posted and what you are saying, this bra calculator might more accurately present what size you actually wear, too. Also, here is a link to another part of this same website http://www.herroom.com/know-your-breasts...ons.aspx?1 which takes your breast shape into account to suggest certain style(s) of bras. It seems like something that might be of help to you!

Good luck with your program!

(11-02-2013, 10:04 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  hey i suggest you doing some of these massage techniques! it made my boobs more rounder and plump, you should try them! Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfnKPZYHAM&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C

Thanks for sharing, iamsorpor! This is interesting because it seems to be a blend of both the Fat Transfer Massage and the one the Louloute said they did for her in Asia. (this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvgnMa_VX88). Currently I do the fat transfer massage, and Chi rotations, but I am looking for somethingto do with the fat transfer that is less tiring on the arms than chi rotations but just as effective. The massage you posted looks like something for which I have been looking! I will be trying it out soon. Thanks! Though I wish they demonstrated the technique more than they did. The video also gave me a good laugh Tongue Those Japanese girls are so cute haha

(16-02-2013, 09:39 AM)timarie Wrote:  What Tibetan said, for sure!

Also, many of those online bra calculators do not work for me either. For example, the one that iamsorpor posted above says that I should be a 32DDD, when I wear a 32B! Doesn't upset me, 'cause I know they don't know what the heck they are talking about! Tongue Bra calculators work differently for everyone. This one is the one that actually works best for me: http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html and judging by what measurements you posted and what you are saying, this bra calculator might more accurately present what size you actually wear, too. Also, here is a link to another part of this same website http://www.herroom.com/know-your-breasts...ons.aspx?1 which takes your breast shape into account to suggest certain style(s) of bras. It seems like something that might be of help to you!

Good luck with your program!

Thanks for the links, Timarie! It was really helpful in identifying what type of boobs I have and what sorts of bras would look and feel best! Big Grin I think the steps in bra sizing were pretty accurate, too. I feel like my measurement keeps switching from 32 to 34 (regardless of the cup size, A or B). My band is 29.5in. Depending on the bra, a 32 can be super fitting or quite uncomfortable... xD According to some measurement charts, I'm supposed to be a 32, so I'll try aiming for that size whenever I go bra shopping. Smile

[[February 10th, 2013]]

~Current Stats~
Bust Size: 33.5in (85cm) -> 34in (86cm)
Upper Bust: 32in (19cm) -> 31.5in (80cm) (maybe I measured differently?)
Under Bust/Band: 30in (76cm)
Bust Protrusion: 4.5in (11.5cm)
Waist: 26in (66cm) -> 26.5in (67cm) (boo...)
Butt: 36in (91.5cm)

**Current Program**
Massage + NoogleBerry + Exercise + Vitamins/Supplements + NBE Tea

~Notes~
It looks like my bust is growing so far! Hopefully the growth stays consistent for awhile. I keep adding new things to my regime, so maybe that's a good way to keep my body alert and receptive to changes. Maybe I'll reach 35" by March! :p

- Massage: I think the Bust Roller I bought is pretty good. No clear results yet, but I hope over time it will help with enhancing my cleavage. I also ordered some Ainterol Bust & Butt PM Cream, so hopefully that'll speed up the process.

- Noogleberry: Still waiting on those Large Cups... >.> They may arrive sometime this week. *crosses fingers* I can't imagine noogling with these sensitive nipples though... (read comment below)

- Herbal Tea: I've been drinking Greenbush's "Bustea!" throughout the day (morning & afternoon) and some of Mother's Milk Tea at nighttime. It's only been 2 full days and already my boobs have been feeling very sore, especially the nipples. x__x This is the first time I've taken anything NBE-related internally, so I'm starting off with 2 cups of Bustea and 1 cup of MMT each day. Once the tenderness isn't too extreme, I'll up the Bustea to 3 cups per day.

[[February 24th, 2013]]
*I put the wrong date for my previous update (2/17/13)

~Current Stats~
Bust Size: 34in (86cm) -> 34in (86.5cm)
Upper Bust: 31.5in (80cm) -> 32in (82cm)
Band Size: 30in (76cm)
Bust Protrusion: 4.5in (11.5cm)
Each Cup: 6in (15cm) -> 7in (18cm)
Space b/w Breasts: 3in (7.5cm) -> 2.5in (6.5cm)
Waist: 26.5in (67cm)
Butt: 36in (91.5cm) -> 36.5in (92.5cm)

**Current Program**
- Massage (Chi Rotations; Bust Roller; Slapping)
- Ainterol PM Cream (2x daily)
- NBE Bustea! Tea (2-3 cups daily)
- NoogleBerry (M~L Cups; 1hr daily)
- Exercise (Cardio & Weight-lifting; 1.5hrs 2-3x weekly)
- Vitamins/Supplements (Multivitamin, Omega-3, Calcium & Vit. D)

~Notes~
I recently became very afraid of having a lump in my breast because I've never felt anything like that before. It was only on my left boob in the upper/inner portion. After talking to my mom, it might've been a fatty deposit that formed from drinking the tea or a sore bump from working out. It was quite painful when I touched it, but it disappeared after 2 days, so I'm thankful it wasn't serious. I think if I massaged more often, I could avoid those bumps forming. I'll be more careful next time. :/

- Massage/PM Cream: I haven't been too diligent with my massages lately because I've just been feeling so "mehh" this week... ^^; But I received my Ainterol PM Cream on Thursday and it's pretty good. My boobs have been feeling firmer. I'm not sure about growth since this was my first week drinking the NBE Tea, so who knows.

- NBE Herbal Tea: I think the Bustea! has been working. My boobs were very sore this week and they felt a bit larger when I grasped them for the Chi rotations. They appear to be a bit fuller and I think the upper bust is filling up a bit, which is great! I think the FG and Fennel have been affecting my hormones lately. I've been a little more moody, emotional, and tired than usual. I could barely stay up past 12am now, lol. But the extra sleep should be good for growth, so I'll deal with it.

- Noogleberry: Fortunately, I received my Large Cups earlier this past week! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to use them much because of how sore my boobs have been this past week due to the tea. Also, the Large Cups are too large for my ribcage I think. o.O; Either that or I just don't have enough fatty tissue for any suction to happen. So this week, I'm gonna try pumping each breast one at a time. If that fails, I'll keep at the Medium Cups for the time being since I think have some room to fill those out.

- Exercise: I think the squats and elliptical exercises are helping to boost my butt and firm up my pectoral muscles. I only went to the gym once this past week, so I'll aim for 3 days this week!

[[March 23rd, 2013]]

~Notes~
Hey everyone! Smile Wow, I can't believe it's already been a whole month since my last update. Four weeks can go by rather quickly it seems! xD;

Anyhow, I'm just posting to let you all know that I haven't given up on my NBE program or anything. I'm still keeping up with it as best as I can. Here's a summary of what's being going on during my 4 week absence:

1st Week: Menstruation; stopped drinking the Bustea! and Noogling because of increased soreness and sensitivity.

2nd~4th Week: Drank 2-3 cups of Bustea! daily, applied Ainterol bust cream 2x daily; Noogled at least 2x a week

My current stats are actually exactly the same as my previous stat update from February 24th, lol. Although that may not seem like progress, it's still good that I was able to retain my growth, plus I haven't been able to Noogle much AT ALL this month, so I'm not too disappointed. You get what you put in, right? :p

Good News
The Ainterol bust cream is doing a great job at maintaining my firmness although I'm not 100% sure if it's actually helping my bust grow, so I'm going to consider using the Ainterol spray instead (or in conjunction?), which is specifically designed to increase bust size, not just firmness.

Also, the Bustea! is working wonders! I think the extra hormones are helping my bust because my boobs always feel sore and full lately, so hopefully it'll lead to some permanent swelling. I typically drink 2-3 cups daily, but on days that I think I may only get 1 or 2 cups, I steep 2 teabags instead of 1 teabag. I've actually done this a few times because I thought my body got used to the effects of the 1 teabag and stalled growth, so I used 2 teabags for a whole week. I think it was good to increase the dose for a week because it keeps my body alert to the changes, lol.

Last note: About once a week, I drink Mother's Milk Tea because it has the Milk Thistle ingredient, which I believe helps out in cleansing your liver when you have an increase of hormones. The tea also contains FG and FSO so I'm not sure if it's a bit counterproductive. :p

Bad News
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to Noogle as much as desired, for one reason or another. :/ I really think it would help me gain the full B cup I'm looking for (and eventually my goal size: C cup), so I'm going to try harder this next month. I literally have to schedule it in my busy schedule I suppose, lol.

Anyhow, that's all for now! Hopefully I can post some awesome stats in a few weeks. At first, I thought I wanted to measure myself every week, but I think it might be best to measure myself every month instead. ^^

Happy Growing! Big Grin

Glad to see you're still in action, Ever Hopeful!

I totally agree with you about measuring less often. Last year when I started working out my butt, I measured once a week, and it was SO disappointing, as you can imagine. Really, a week is only good enough to show a little water weight fluctuation, really, not much for growth. My bf told me to just measure once every couple months--but I couldn't stand the wait, so then I started measuring once a month, which worked just fine. For my bust measurements, I am only going to be measuring twice a cycle: once for the follicular phase, and once for the luteal phase, so that my comparisons are consistent (considering luteal swelling). So, that's about twice a month--more than I'd like, but I am not going to be placing too much hope in a little one-time measurement! I'm really happy to see that you've kept yours, though!

I really like the sound of those teas you are drinking! I don't know why I haven't considered them before, and was an air-head and bought all the herbal teas separately Tongue When I run out of the ones I already have, I will give them a try! Do you like one more than the other? It sounds like Bustea is your preferred tea...

And I noticed you started exercises... are you still doing those?

And I decided to order the Ainterol Cream, too! As well as the spray. Mostly because of your recommendation and, of course, the price. The only problem is that it ships through Germany, and there is a strike going on over there right now (so I was told... I'm not really on-top of the news like I should be). So don't be surprised if your order is held up! I ordered mine back on March 9th and it was marked as shipped on the 11th. And here I am 13 days later. Meh. I still am without my creams and sprays Sad And as far as not being sure if the cream is making you grow, I was told by someone very knowledgeable on this forum that really no PM cream/lotion has been observed to ever help anyone grow on this forum without being used in conjunction with PM capsules. It may help, but acting alone on its own has never seemed to work. So, I am really interested to see if the spray can do all that it claims to do, then, without PM capsules! I look forward to hearing how you make out with that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon