Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ever Hopeful's NBE Program

Big Grin 

Sex: Female
Height: 5'4"
Body Type: Slim
Background: My dad's side of the family has a history of larger bust sizes. My mom's side is on the smaller size (full B to small C). I've never been pregnant and I have never used BC. I don't smoke, drink, or use drugs either.

[[February 3rd, 2013]]

~Starting Stats~
Bra Size: 32A~34A
Under Bust: 30in (76cm)
Bust Size: 33in (84cm)
Waist: 27in (68.5cm)
Hips: 33in (84cm)
Butt: 36in (91.5cm)
Weight: 115lbs

~Goal Stats~
Bra Size: 32C~34C
Waist: 25in
Butt: 38in

**Current Program**
Massage + NoogleBerry + Exercise + Vitamins/Supplements

(1) Massage*: Chi Rotations (250) and Breast Slapping for 10min before & after NB
*Massage using Vit. E Cream with Vit. A, Vit. D, and Cocoa Butter

(2) NB: 1x daily; at least 1-hour session

(3) Exercise: 2x-3x per week; at least 1-hour session; cardio and weight lifting

(4) Vitamins/Supplements: Women's Multivitamin; Calcium & Vitamin D; Omega-3

~Notes~
- I've been using Medium Cups for Noogling, but I recently purchased Large Cups, so hopefully the upgrade will make a difference. I fill up more than 3/4 of the Medium Cups. ^^;

- When I lift weights, I target my abs so I can flatten my stomach. I also focus on my chest muscles a bit. That way my bust can be higher.

[[February 10th, 2013]]

~Current Stats~

Bust Size: 33in (84cm) -> 33.5in (85cm)
Upper Bust: 32in (19cm)
Under Bust/Band: 30in (76cm)
Bust Protrusion: 4.5in (11.5cm)
Distance between Boobs: 3in (7.5cm)
Distance between Nipples: 7.5in (18.5cm)
Waist: 27in (68.5cm) -> 26in (66cm)
Hips: 33in (84cm)
Butt: 36in (91.5cm)
Weight: 115lbs

**Current Program**
Massage + NoogleBerry + Exercise + Vitamins/Supplements

~Notes~
- Massage: I ordered a Bust Roller via eBay, so that should arrive sometime next week. It should make the massage sessions more effective. Here's what it looks like: [Pic 1] [Pic 2]

- Noogleberry: Still waiting on those Large Cups, but I'm filling out the Medium Cups pretty good for the meantime!

- Herbal Tea: I also ordered some teabags of Mother's Milk Tea and Greenbush's Bustea!. I'm hoping that the Fenugreek and Fennel in these tea blends will be a good internal alternative for me, since I don't want to take pills or capsules. ^^;

P.S. I've attached my first NBE picture to mark my start! I'll probably attach updated pics every month or whenever I notice a significant change. No judgment! Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

girl are you sure you are a A cup? That totally looks like a 32B to me!

oh and i just checked your measurement on http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html and it says you are a 32C, so you might be wearing a wrong bra size... o.o

Yep def bigger than a Full A cup!

Really? o_o; Well, I fill out my Victoria's Secret 34A bras, but those have a lot of padding. I can also fit into a VS 32B/34B bra, but that one also has tons of padding and I feel like my boobs don't fill it out the way I'd like them to anyhow. Sad

I might be somewhere within the spectrum of a B cup, but when I shop for B cup bras without any padding (like at stores other than VS), my boobs don't fill the cups out at all... xD And even my mom's B cup bras make my boobs look non-existent. So I kinda just went from those instances and assumed that I wasn't quite a B cup yet. :/

I'll try on some 32B and 32C bras this week 'cause I'm curious if I've really been at least a B cup all along (imagine that! lol), but this really makes me wonder if maybe I'm going about my bra size the wrong way then. Huh Bra shopping is always a challenge for me unless I'm getting a padded bra. I think I'm going to raise this topic in another discussion thread, but are there any bra brands that anyone would recommend that are more accurate? Because it seems like bras can make a world of a difference in this case.

I think breast shape has a lot to do with it. Your breast tissue seems "shallow" (i.e. fuller on the bottom). Is it mostly the tops of bras you have trouble filling out? If so, you could try a 32b or 32c in a balconette style instead. I agree with others though, you definitely look bigger than an a!

(11-02-2013, 07:25 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  Really? o_o; Well, I fill out my Victoria's Secret 34A bras, but those have a lot of padding. I can also fit into a VS 32B/34B bra, but that one also has tons of padding and I feel like my boobs don't fill it out the way I'd like them to anyhow. Sad

I might be somewhere within the spectrum of a B cup, but when I shop for B cup bras without any padding (like at stores other than VS), my boobs don't fill the cups out at all... xD And even my mom's B cup bras make my boobs look non-existent. So I kinda just went from those instances and assumed that I wasn't quite a B cup yet. :/

I'll try on some 32B and 32C bras this week 'cause I'm curious if I've really been at least a B cup all along (imagine that! lol), but this really makes me wonder if maybe I'm going about my bra size the wrong way then. Huh Bra shopping is always a challenge for me unless I'm getting a padded bra. I think I'm going to raise this topic in another discussion thread, but are there any bra brands that anyone would recommend that are more accurate? Because it seems like bras can make a world of a difference in this case.

About the bra brands, i think VS bras varies in sizes even though they say its "32B" like sometimes it fits perfectly for me in some bras and sometimes they leaves me with big gaps inbetween... VS bras are so inconsistent to me. You should try out Aeries bras, they are quite accurate based on my experiences with them!

And i also agree with prismatic on the shape of your breasts may be the problem behind why you don't fill out the 32B or 34B bras.

Well, if I'm bigger than an A cup, then I guess I'm closer to my goal! :p However, my new goal is probably a D cup then? o.O; The problem must be the shape of my breasts then, 'cause my main issue is not filling out the top portion of my bras. Now that I think of it, the bottom always fills up alright, but the top is so shallow that I don't create that cleavage I want.

I think a balconette bra would fill in nicely (I have a few A cup ones actually, but they're pretty tight), so maybe I'll look into B or C cup bras for that style. Aerie bras are pretty cute too, and if they're more accurate than VS bras, I'll definitely give them a look soon!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I definitely learned something new about myself, lol. Hopefully noogling and massaging/breast slapping will fill in the tops more? :x

hey i suggest you doing some of these massage techniques! it made my boobs more rounder and plump, you should try them! Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfnKPZYHAM&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon