Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey from 30B/30C

I have been going through your thread, and your shape/size is almost similar to mine. So is WantTitties'. Well, I am even more underweight! I am 5'7" and weight around 86/87 lbs!! I wear a 32B size bra, even though I know I am much smaller than that, since there is a lot of space left in the cup. But the 30B band size is too tight for me, and finding A cup bras are next to impossible out here.

I have been trying to gain weight for a long, long time, but haven't succeeded yet. I only hope that once I finally decide on a routine for NBE, I will put on some weight too.

Good luck on your NBE. Smile

(15-01-2013, 12:03 PM)laika186 Wrote:  I have been going through your thread, and your shape/size is almost similar to mine. So is WantTitties'. Well, I am even more underweight! I am 5'7" and weight around 86/87 lbs!! I wear a 32B size bra, even though I know I am much smaller than that, since there is a lot of space left in the cup. But the 30B band size is too tight for me, and finding A cup bras are next to impossible out here.

I have been trying to gain weight for a long, long time, but haven't succeeded yet. I only hope that once I finally decide on a routine for NBE, I will put on some weight too.

Good luck on your NBE. Smile
I think once you start putting on weight then it should help with your NBE, or maybe your NBE makes you put on weight? Wink I know since I started I have gained at least 4lbs and have definitely got bigger around the bust, 2 inches so far! even though I feel like there is more tissue when i massage, there isn't too much difference in the appearance overall, although they are starting to actually get cleavage in bras!

one thing i have noticed is that seemingly american sizes are slightly (maybe half a cup size) difference to here in the UK, so our 30C/32B is slightly smaller than the american..

Perhaps that is why there was some discussion about sizings on previous pages, because i know that a size down would be too small now, I have a very small back, 28 backs are tight on me, but 30's seem to fit comfortably, depending on the material, as if it's stretchy, it fits more like a 32 and is a little loose.

One thing i find very difficult is getting the straps tight enough, most of the time even on the tightest the straps still fall down because i have such tiny shoulders! Sad

(07-12-2012, 03:04 AM)natty92 Wrote:  
(07-12-2012, 01:03 AM)Mono Wrote:  
(06-12-2012, 10:42 PM)Lady32C Wrote:  According to your measurements you are a 32AA (the same that I started out as) which makes you a 30A or 28B. How did you use your measurements to come up with 30B/28C? I am just wondering what method you used. I use the website 85b.com which so far has been the most accurate for most of the people here.

I am a 32A currently but wearing a 28C is uncomfortable.
28" under and 32.9" over.

According to the measurements she provided that actually makes her a 32AAA not a 32AA and indeed the from the pic it looks like when I was a 30AAA. Front and side view.
I definitely am not a 30AAA or a 32AAA. 32 is a too larger back size for me, and also I have a 28D bra which fits quite nicely although now I think is too bigger cup size for me as there is a gap (i will try to upload a pic with this post) but is surely not big enough to warrant 4 cup size differences?
I've taken more comparison pics with the same bra. I can see a big difference! So pleased. I think this is around 1 month on. I will be adding these to my picture page. Smile

Update:

Not been able to create tingles or aches anymore, but have reordered the fenugreek which first made me experience these.

I used to be able to smell the fg in my sweat but with my new ones i cannot... Fingers crossed i will continue to grow now Smile

it's coming up to 2 years since I posted here.

My last attempt at NBE was in March 2014 for a few weeks with PM but it gave me terrible headaches and messed up my monthly cycle.

Comparing my measurements now to when I first posted,

I am the same underbust, same overbust, and am 32 - 32.5 around the bust. It looked like I kept some of the growth even though I gave up long ago.. I'm maybe 4lbs heavier now, but not something I would notice.

I'm going to try again with PM and see if I can get any results, I'm not sure I could go back to the fenugreek... it made everything smell so bad but i do seem to have got some good results with it Sad

(10-01-2015, 08:29 PM)natty92 Wrote:  it's coming up to 2 years since I posted here.

My last attempt at NBE was in March 2014 for a few weeks with PM but it gave me terrible headaches and messed up my monthly cycle.

I am the same underbust, same overbust, and am 32 - 32.5 around the bust. It looked like I kept some of the growth even though I gave up long ago.. I'm maybe 4lbs heavier now, but not something I would notice.

I'm going to try again with PM and see if I can get any results, I'm not sure I could go back to the fenugreek... it made everything smell so bad but i do seem to have got some good results with it Sad
Hi. I imagine you'd still have issues with pm unless you switched brands or lowered the dosage. How much fenugreek were you taking and in what form?

(11-01-2015, 06:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 08:29 PM)natty92 Wrote:  it's coming up to 2 years since I posted here.

Hi. I imagine you'd still have issues with pm unless you switched brands or lowered the dosage. How much fenugreek were you taking and in what form?
I was taking 3050mg of fenugreek a day in capsule form.. It was effective but it was making me sweat out a curry smell..

I took a PM capsule yesterday and woke up with a headache this morning. I think I'm going to give up with this PM Sad

Are you massaging your breasts with flaxseed oil? A lot of women are having good success with massage, and flaxseed seems to be the most popular, but also some other oils like safflower salad oil. These oils should be at your grocers with salad and cooking oils. Wink

(11-01-2015, 03:55 PM)natty92 Wrote:  

I was taking 3050mg of fenugreek a day in capsule form.. It was effective but it was making me sweat out a curry smell..

I took a PM capsule yesterday and woke up with a headache this morning. I think I'm going to give up with this PM Sad

Maybe lower the fenugreek dose but replicate what you did last time since the results were great. I found I stunk initially of fenugreek when I started but after a short while the smell dissipated. But that's just me.
Who knows it may have been the SP too that helped not as much the fenugreek?

(11-01-2015, 07:22 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-01-2015, 03:55 PM)natty92 Wrote:  

Maybe lower the fenugreek dose but replicate what you did last time since the results were great. I found I stunk initially of fenugreek when I started but after a short while the smell dissipated. But that's just me.
Who knows it may have been the SP too that helped not as much the fenugreek?
yeah maybe i will try 1500mg of fenugreek and see.. I was also taking wild yam & SP at the same time but I just have a feeling that it was the fenugreek because I started to mix some of the powder from the capsules with a moisturiser and massage it in, may have been mixed with flax seed oil too..

I couldn't smell it myself after a while but others picked up on the smell. I think I might have got used to it rather than it disappearing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon