Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey from 30B/30C

Hi guys I'm new here. I'm going to document my journey from now.

I am a small 30C/28D and would really like to be a 30D or even gain some weight and become a 32C.

My stats;
Height: 5ft 8
Weight: 113 - 116lbs

Current measurements (5th Dec 2012);
Over; 31
Bust; 31
Under; 28
I am tall but very petite, hence the 28/30 back size. As well as breast enhancement, i'm also looking possibly to gain a little weight as I am clinically underweight/borderline, as recently I have not been eating well and feel this will probably help me in my journey too!

I am thinking of starting;
Wonderup tablets
Flaxseed oil (massaged?)
Fenugreek
Introducing soya products into my diet - in particular soya milk

other considerations;
Saw Palmetto Capsules
introduce Turmeric into diet
Wild Yam

anyone have any suggestions of what I should try?

I am new to the site also and NBE. I am also a petite tall small chested girl! I do not know my measurements but I am in a 34A bra. Let me know how your program goes for you and if you want to see what I'm trying I have it posted in my profile.

(05-12-2012, 12:16 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I am new to the site also and NBE. I am also a petite tall small chested girl! I do not know my measurements but I am in a 34A bra. Let me know how your program goes for you and if you want to see what I'm trying I have it posted in my profile.

welcome! I guess we're both pretty similar in what we're starting off with.. i decided to go with wild yam, Saw Palmetto & fenugreek to start, with flaxseed oil to massage

I have been thinking about trying Maca. I have saw lots of people on here use it and it seens to work. Also rock melon ringtone I am to the point i will try anything! It is on youtube they say to listen to it and it will make your boobs grow cause it has the sounds of a baby crying hidden in it.

(05-12-2012, 01:24 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I have been thinking about trying Maca. I have saw lots of people on here use it and it seens to work. Also rock melon ringtone I am to the point i will try anything! It is on youtube they say to listen to it and it will make your boobs grow cause it has the sounds of a baby crying hidden in it.
what exactly is Maca? I thought it was a herbal tablet? How on earth can it have a crying baby hidden in it?! that's freaky!

I know its weird! Look it up on google and it will tell you all the ringtone. And Maca can help stabilize hormones and I have heard it helps with the growth of breasts also. Like I said I'm willing to try anything to get boobs! On here search for Doll she has had great growth and Emily Loretta here's the link to her blog on how she got GREAT growth!

http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot....chive.html

(05-12-2012, 01:51 AM)natty92 Wrote:  
(05-12-2012, 01:24 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I have been thinking about trying Maca. I have saw lots of people on here use it and it seens to work. Also rock melon ringtone I am to the point i will try anything! It is on youtube they say to listen to it and it will make your boobs grow cause it has the sounds of a baby crying hidden in it.
what exactly is Maca? I thought it was a herbal tablet? How on earth can it have a crying baby hidden in it?! that's freaky!

Crying baby hidden in maca? XD LOL

No no crying baby hidden in Rock melon ringtone

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=es1PzhQy1-c

(05-12-2012, 02:07 AM)Mono Wrote:  
(05-12-2012, 01:51 AM)natty92 Wrote:  

Crying baby hidden in maca? XD LOL
it's late, i obviously read it wrong Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon