Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey from 30B/30C

(06-12-2012, 11:37 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  WT, Have you tried getting your doctor to prescribe you something for appetite? It shouldn't be too difficult considering how thin you are. He'll probably also want to check you for hyperthyroid.

Don't forget that you're body doesn't really recognize liquid calories. In other words, you can usually drink thin liquids that are high in calories without feeling like you've eaten anything. Thin liquids are much easier like juice or milk rather than thick, heavy weight gain shakes. Maybe you can try switching out all your daily liquids with whole milk, or even whole chocolate milk. You should be easily able to get 1000 more cals per day this way.
Thank you for the advice! I just quit smoking (YAY) and I am now gaining but I have came to a holt and can't get past 97 lbs. I am drinking lots of soy milk and have cut all sugars, sodas, and bad fats out of my diet. I have been feeling much better with more energy but can't get past 97lbs. Hopefully my mamma's Christmas candies will pack on the weight!! I have added Korean ginseng to my NBE plan to help stimulate my appetite.

Day 4 update;

I have been massaging at least 40 mins per day, and have just started taking FG, WY & SP (half a day's worth).

Measurements;
Upper; 30.5
Bust; 32
Under; 29

I had to measure quite a few times! each time it came up with a comfortable 32!

I am feeling quite tender and sore! I had sharp pain a little last night and a dull ache throughout the day today, I'm hoping it's growth and not just swelling!!

Bit wary about seeing results in less than 1 week and although the measuring tape shows a difference of 1 inch, i can't really see it myself... i'm wondering if I measured wrong to start out with.

Update; I think I can see a difference already, they certainly look a bit more defined from the pictures? I'm hoping that's not me being crazy... I posted it on the pics page too but I think more people see this topic than the pic one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Day 7 (11th Dec) update;

Currently taking;
6 x 610mg fenugreek
2 x 450mg Saw Palmetto
2 x 405mg Wild Yam

2 x 500mg Evening Primrose Oil
2 x 400mg Calcium & Vitamin D (to aid growth)
1 x Multivitamins & Iron (to support growth)

Massaging for at least 30 mins per day, adopting the japanese technique (seen here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C&index=43) as of today.

Growth; 1 inch overall, but no increase from previous update.

Note: I have just finished the japanese massage and am experiencing itchy breasts.

Weight gain; 2lbs

Day 9:

Recorded 32.5inch measurement today, and my skin/sweat is definitely starting to smell like maple syrup! But i don't mind, I prefer that smell than normal sweat, I think it's quite a nice smell Tongue

I cannot believe my measurements have jumped from 31 to 32.5 in 9 days!

Proof for anyone who does not believe is attached!

Although I have grown I cannot really see much difference when wearing a bra, although they do feel a little more squishy and heavier.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rainbow 

Nice progress!! Big GrinBig Grin Congrats on the growth, you need to keep up the massaging so it stays as solid growth! And doesn't disappear. And you don't have to prove anything to anybody so don't worry about posting pictures just to prove something. If you say your a 30B then don't let anyone tell you you're not. Anyways, congrats on your growth!

(14-12-2012, 01:06 AM)natty92 Wrote:  Day 9:

Recorded 32.5inch measurement today, and my skin/sweat is definitely starting to smell like maple syrup! But i don't mind, I prefer that smell than normal sweat, I think it's quite a nice smell Tongue

Although I have grown I cannot really see much difference when wearing a bra, although they do feel a little more squishy and heavier.
Nice growth girl!
Hehe! I remember my sister asking me why I smelled like maple syrup.

(14-12-2012, 05:59 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  
(14-12-2012, 01:06 AM)natty92 Wrote:  Day 9:

Nice growth girl!
Hehe! I remember my sister asking me why I smelled like maple syrup.
Hahaha thank you! Hopefully I will grow just as fast and maybe get another inch within the next 2 weeks, that would be AMAZING! I can dream right? Wink

What did you tell your sister? I don't think anyone has noticed with me yet Tongue

Update;

I have stopped taking herbs since Dec 14th due to coming home for christmas from uni and also moving so i've had to pack everything up, I will start again on Jan 5th.

I have maintained my 32.5 measurement, and can sometimes get a reading of 33. I have only been massaging but irregularly.

Been taking the herbs and doing FSO massages since Saturday (5th Jan)

Pains and itchyness around nipples returning Big Grin Maintained growth (32.5) despite not taking any pills for 3 weeks.

No more noticeable growth but they do feel a bit heavier in bras and (well at least i think) I have a little more cleavage than before.

Now the morning of 11th Jan. Been taking herbs again for 5 days. Breasts have been feeling squishy and constantly aching for at least 24 hours.

Measured .5 growth. Now at 33 bust.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon