Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey from 30B/30C

(05-12-2012, 02:06 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I know its weird! Look it up on google and it will tell you all the ringtone. And Maca can help stabilize hormones and I have heard it helps with the growth of breasts also. Like I said I'm willing to try anything to get boobs! On here search for Doll she has had great growth and Emily Loretta here's the link to her blog on how she got GREAT growth!

http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot....chive.html
yeah I've been reading about Emily & Doll's growth! absolutely amazing!To think, there are so many people having implants when they don't need them! just need a bit of patience and some herbs/massaging!
Rainbow 

Hey hun

I'm a huge advocate of Flaxseed Oil and rubbing it on! I grew alot by rubbing it into my breasts so its definitly work a try and llai it's so funny yall talking about Rock Melon cause I'm listening to it now! llai Feeling the tingles and fullness now! It's really great to listen to!! Hypnosis for breast enhancement is absolutely amazing and it really works!! Plus its free Tongue lol

And starting off with Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, and Fenugreek is a great start!! Alot of women report growth from this combination of herbs! Please keep us all updated! And Happy Growing! =D

@WantTitties

Thank you Smile

(05-12-2012, 02:58 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey hun

I'm a huge advocate of Flaxseed Oil and rubbing it on! I grew alot by rubbing it into my breasts so its definitly work a try and llai it's so funny yall talking about Rock Melon cause I'm listening to it now! llai Feeling the tingles and fullness now! It's really great to listen to!! Hypnosis for breast enhancement is absolutely amazing and it really works!! Plus its free Tongue lol

And starting off with Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, and Fenugreek is a great start!! Alot of women report growth from this combination of herbs! Please keep us all updated! And Happy Growing! =D

@WantTitties

Thank you Smile
That is great news! I listened to the Rock Melon tone for about 45 minutes and did feel a little strange, but no pain and I don't think they look any fuller yet! Sad

It's so encouraging to hear that people reported growth with the herbs i'm planning to take Big Grin I'm already thinking about all the revealing dresses I could wear! Should have grown a cup size or two by the summer!

I've not really read anyone say that nothing has worked for them!

I just wish i'd started sooner, I've always thought that it won't work or there won't be any noticeable difference! How wrong was I!

I've put up a before picture (I'm a little shy, but I feel it's best for charting my progress! especially as some people regret not having a photo on day 1...) here;
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14024

eeeek!

I am wanting to buy some cream to help growth but I am afraid I'll waste time and money buying any.

(05-12-2012, 04:04 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I am wanting to buy some cream to help growth but I am afraid I'll waste time and money buying any.
perhaps you can start with the flaxseed too? it's very inexpensive (at least here in the UK) and surely worth a try before investing in something more expensive?

I am taking flexseed oil and rubbing it on also. I have been doing it for about 7 days now and I have noticed my boobies are perkier! I breast feed both of my girls so my boobies look like deflated beach balls so the perkiness has made me feel great so far! My goal is a 36C by late May.

(05-12-2012, 04:11 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I am taking flexseed oil and rubbing it on also. I have been doing it for about 7 days now and I have noticed my boobies are perkier! I breast feed both of my girls so my boobies look like deflated beach balls so the perkiness has made me feel great so far! My goal is a 36C by late May.
oooh Big Grin I'm just waiting for my delivery to arrive, that's certainly a good start though after 7 days! Imagine what it will be like in 1 month :o)

I know! I can't wait to buy sexy bigger bras!! I am already shopping for some bikinis for my beach trip!

(05-12-2012, 04:33 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   I know! I can't wait to buy sexy bigger bras!! I am already shopping for some bikinis for my beach trip!
haha! I'm looking forward to perhaps going up a band size too so that I can actually buy bras from mainstream shops! I'm so tired of limited ranges because I have such a small back (I know this will come from weight gain.. i'm working on it!)

but at the same time I have no idea what to do with all my bras which will no longer fit! I buy so many because each time I hope one will give me some cleavage but none do!

OMG I know! I weight 96 pounds so I know what it's like being small! I have no butt or boobs so I look like a stick with nipples!! I have been eating McDonald's and peanut butter and jelly like crazy!! I am now listening to RMR and I think it's working, my boobs are tingling a bit. I'll let you know how RMR goes for me. BTW do you know how much fenugreek to take to get breast growth cause I heard that you have to take at least 3000 mg to get any growth

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon