Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Durty program hoping to reach 36 d?

Thanks!!! I'm gonna try that so I can use the rest of the bottle up. I've really been trippin with my fiance for no reason, but he's outta town for a month. He's in the army. So now would be a great time.Big Grin Good luck & Happy Growing. Loving mine!!

(05-07-2012, 08:25 PM)Cat86 Wrote:  I liked taking hops but it made me depressed to. I still take it tho but I take only one capsule everyother day. For me it helps with break outs.

Maybe that's what's been helping with my breakouts lately! Lol

I keep getting worried about getting depressed from the hops, so I've been keeping it low. Even when I added two extra pills of everything else a day, I only added one extra hops. I didn't even know that was a side effect until recently!

You're taking so much stuff! Red clover helped me a lot when I started it, so it's a great replacement for hops (although I'm taking hops now to replace red clover). You're taking so much! I hope you get some good permanent growth soon! I really wanna try flaxseed oil, but I'm too poor already from all the herbs! xD

Thanks!!! Yea they can be costly.Sad I will probley revise my list after I run out of what I have. Good Luck & Happy GrowingBig Grin
Rainbow 

Ok!!! Revised my list. Fenugreek-increases Natuaral Estrogen & Prolactin. Red CloverTonguehyto-Estrogen and Progestin. Saw Palmetto:Anti-Androgen. Wild Yam:a16a-hydroxyestonre blocker and Anti-Androgen. Maca:Adapten and increases DHEA. Borage oil-for GLA, amd Anti-Androgen. Flaxseed oil-aromatase inhibitor. MSM-tissue growth, and hair, nails. L-glutamine for HGH its also an amino acid. Vitamin C. Can anyone tell me if this is a good list
I'm still researching and not quite sure.Huh Well this is what I have so will keep you updated.Big Grin Hopefully I'll grow. Good luck!!!! P
S. Forgot to add I'm trying to get my butt a little bigger!Big Grin. It increased alot some months ago with maca, so I will be taking 2 then ramping up. 4:1 extract.

Ok!!!! Today I bought a measuring tapeBig Grin Here's my measurements: overbust-35, bust-37, underbust32, Waist-34, Butt-39. Don't like my waist size!Angry Trying to get my butt to a 45? Maybe.Big Grin Yea I really want that hour glass shape. A little about me last night I took my pills 30 minutes before I ate and felt sick in my stomache. I guess I took them to early. They are my pills I'm suppose to eat with, the food was taking too long. Or maybe I timed it wrong. Lol I feel much better today. No pains yetAngry will keep u updated. Happy Growing!!!

Ok so I had stomache pains 15 minuets after taking borage oil. I figured out the problem. I can't take it with other pills, and have to take with food. I also might have stalled so I have been taking oregano and ramping up maca. Heard it could help.Big Grin. I think its helping as my breast feel different. No pains but only been a couple of days. Well hope I start growing again. I didn't read the mgs. Right so my doses were to high, I will start back with 1each then ramp up. Good luck everyone!!!!

You're a 34 waist? Doesn't look it at all from your picture. I want that big booty, too, so good luck with that! It's definitely easier than growing your boobs, because you don't have to worry about how your body responds to hormones, all you have to do it workout your butt muscles and lift weights (although I lie. You really don't even have to lift weights in order to make your butt bigger, it just helps a lot of people see faster results).

Some things can't be taken with other pills, but it's good that you at least found the source of your problem. Although it is a hassle taking so many things at so many different times of the day. Good luck, and ramp up slowly so you have time to judge your body's response to the mgs you're taking.

Thanks!!! Yea in wide though so it don't look big. But I still want to get it down. I'm still learning about breast enlargement, but wont stop until I get want I want!Big Grin. I saw some results so I know I can get where I want so that and all the good people in here keep me motivated.Big Grin Good Luck!!!

So today I measured between 37-38 for bust, & 41 for my butt!Big Grin. My breast have been sore for a couple of days. At first I was getting pains slightly behind my breast. I wonder if my muscles are growing? I have been doing a little of chest exercises. And I'm still taking maca.Big Grin Hopefully I'm growingHuh will know in a couple of weeks after my cycle!!!! Happy growing!!!!

I do chest exercises, and when you use a new heavy weight, you'll really feel it for days! It's like a tight, soreness under your boobies. ^^; So that's probably what you're experiencing! It's great that you're doing chest exercises while on maca, that's really the best way to get the most out of your maca! And congrats on the butt growth, you've just beat me out! I've been lingering just under that 41" mark for like two weeks because I haven't been able to work out much. Lucky you!

Keep it up, things seem to be working out for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon