Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Durty program hoping to reach 36 d?

I don't think you realize how bras work.

Your band size will never change unless you get fatter/skinnier. Only the cup size will change.

Once you outgrow a 34B, you become a 34C, not a 36B.

While a 34C and 36B are in fact the same cup size, the band will not fit properly across your back and will cause the cup to sit improperly around the breast.

Thank you. That means I'm a 34c. I can almost fit a 36c bra I already had. Its not quite full yet. I don't have a messure tape so I use bras I have.

No problem! A lot of women make that mistake.

You're the same size as me. I'm actually wearing a 36C, too, even though I'm a 34 band. I bought a few 34C's the other week when I found out I fit, and was wondering why the ones didn't fit the same as my one. Come to find out, they were labeled wrong and are a 36C. :/ Unfortunately, I think a 34D would fit better, because I think the cups, while being the same size, are shaped slightly differently. But hey, if you don't have to go out and buy a D cup, then don't worry about it. I know I'm not worried about it; just saves me some money!

Actually I was thinking the same thing today!!! Even if it don't fit, I know it will soon. Great minds think alike.Big Grin

I think since my chest is wide my new goal is maybe a DD. Don't think a D would look big on me.Huh I will know soon enough. Big Grin

When I started out at an A cup, my goal was originally a C cup. But now that I'm here, I realize how small bra sizes actually are, and how much smaller my wide chest makes them look! My new goal is DD for that reason, too. I guess having small boobs all my life gave me a warped perception of how big boobs actually are (that, plus I think I've watched too much anime!)

Well started my cycle today. So I guess I had good swell this month.Huh I had barely any growth. I hope I can reach a large d by the end of the summer. Greedy for more growth!!Big Grin

Today I bought red clover!Big Grin, I take fg, sp, wy, rc, hops. Msm, l-glutamine,l-lysine, evening primerose oil, flaxseed oil, vitamin c, vitamin b-12, calcium iron & zinc vitamin. Lotion with fenugreek.[/align]

Ok today I got alot of dwelling so I hope this means I'll get growth this month. I also revised my program. Stopped hops was getting depressed to much.Sad ran out of epo, will get more when I can. I take 500mg fg 2 pills 3xs a day, wy 500mgs 2pills, 3xs a day, sp 500mg 3xs 2 pills, rc 500mgs 2 pills 3xs a day. Plus all my other stuff.

I liked taking hops but it made me depressed to. I still take it tho but I take only one capsule everyother day. For me it helps with break outs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon