Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Durty program hoping to reach 36 d?

Update my breast have been so sore so guess I'm growing. The tape is barely over 38 for breastBig Grin. I am breaking from maca. Start that again 2 morrow. So still 41 for butt. My breast are more fuller. Hope they get a little bigger by the time I get my monthly. Well good luck ladies n happy growing.Big Grin

Sounds like good news to me! I hope you get growth, too! Fullness is always the first step! Fingers crossed!

Ok so started my cycle bust is 37 1/2 got a little growthBig Grin. Just stared back on maca. Hopefully will get more growth this month. Good luck. My waist size has not changed.Angry might add something for waist.

The waist will take forever to change with just supplements. The best and fastest way to shrink it is to workout and get in some oblique exercises! I just started doing this workout. It tones your obliques and back muscles, which helps pull in your natural curve (probably the best way to get a more feminine stomach!) But if you're also looking for long term, either fish oil or CLA can help with that tummy! They burn fat and build lean muscle over time. Of course, fenugreek is also supposed to do that, but I haven't seen much change yet from it (I'm contributing all my change to my workouts). Maybe it's been helping, though, who knows. It sucks that herbs like that take so long to give you sleek, toned results. :/

I hate to promote products like this, but the Squeem will give you a VERY sexy, small stomach. I'm still waiting for mine in the mail (just shipped today), but I'm hoping it'll bring my 27" stomach down to a 25" or 24". I know it's kind of a weight loss cheat, which I'm against (nothing beats regular exercise), but eventually it'll give you a pretty superficial curve to your waist! That is, depending on how you actually want your waist to look. ^^;

Also, I just noticed you're taking wild yam and saw palmetto. So many anti-androgens! They aren't overly important as far as NBE, so you probably don't need both. Also, L-glutamine I'm guessing is just like L-arginine: it takes so long to work over time, and doesn't help enough to be worth the money as fast as you'll go through it. Just a suggestion.

Glad to hear you're growing! Boobies for everybody!

Thanks Doll for the suggestions. Been on a break for two weeks from herbs had a tooth infection. Have been on antibiotics. Messured a 37 didn't lose nothing. Started back two days ago messuring a 38. I take fenugreek, saw palmetto, licorice, and hops. Added the hops back I think it helps me. Biotin for hair, skin, & nails. Borage oil, vitamins. Will use these for a couple of months, and see how it goes. I also think the break will help so I will be stopping every month around my cycle for a week. Started at 2000 mgs of each. Smell like maple.Big Grin I haven't had that smell in awhile. Hopefully I can still get some growth this month. Huh My butt is still 41 started my maca back with 1 a day will ramp up. Would love to try sqeem but don't have extra money right now. Will get later. Love the helpful people on here. Good luck everyone.Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon