Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's herbal program

This is what Ginie used. The second link gives clear guidelines on when to use PC:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9827&pid=35279#pid35279

Thanks Isabelle. I've actually read through those sites a few times before, but I wasn't quite sure what she gleaned from them. When I originally saw those links in her thread, I was excited, because I thought they might be the key to understanding how Ginie used PC, but I was disappointed. The programs recommended in those two links boil down to essentially the same thing, and it's actually very different from what Ginie ended up doing. Both men seem convinced that any premenopausal woman, who is not on BC, will grow simply by taking PC unopposed during the second half of their cycle, without breaks (meaning months off) or special dosing. They say absolutely nothing about how to to tailor it to your individual hormonal profile, or how to alter the dose over time to account for hormonal adaption and tissue saturation (topical progesterone accumulates in fat and can remain there for a long time). They don't even seem to believe that these issues exist. In a way, I can't blame them, since these programs apparently worked very well for their partners. To me their programs illustrate the danger of jumping to conclusions based on the experience of one individual.

Ginie obviously liked these articles, and was inspired by them, for some reason, but in the end she came up with her own program which is much more nuanced and adaptable, in my opinion.

She also mentioned Dr.Lee quite a lot, and his site seems much more helpful than theirs, but there's not quite enough info on his site, unless you buy the books. I've been thinking about buying one of his books, but I'm not sure which one, or even if it'll clear things up enough to be worth my while. He wasn't interested in breast enlargement of course. I'm sure his books focus mainly on menopause and PMS. I wonder how much of it is applicable to me. Does anyone have any suggestions about which of his books I should buy?

I forgot to say that I was looking for info on how Ginie used PC before she started her famous PM program. Unless your saying that she followed one of those two programs she mentioned. I'm gonna go look at her posts immediately before and after that one, to see if she says something to indicate that that's what she did.

I've been trying to learn how to interpret BBT charts for the purposes of determining hormone balance, but now I'm more confused then ever. Then again, I'm making the assumption that my individual charts will vary a lot from the sample charts on Ginie's page, and I won't be able to make a meaningful comparison without understanding the underlying mechanism. Maybe I'm just worrying to much, and my cycle chart will be almost identical to one of the sample charts, and I'll be able to directly compare the two without even having to know anything. Not that I haven't been reading-up a lot lately. Am I making it out to be more difficult than it is?

I have an important question that hopefully someone will be able to answer. First, I'll explain what's causing the confusion, although it might be a tiny bit TMI. Lately, I've been producing extremely watery cervical mucus, but not an excessive amount. For reference, I have about a week left until my period starts. I normally don't keep track of my cervical mucus or even notice it, so I have no idea if this is what normally happens during my luteal phase. I read that cervical mucus is typically at it's thickest and driest during the luteal phase, and that this is directly caused by progesterone. Is that correct? I'm using PC, and I have one sign of potential progesterone excess (sleepiness), and yet my cervical mucus is the exact opposite of what it should be. It's perfectly clear, thin, and not at all sticky or even particularly slippery. It's definitely not stretchy. It's about as close to actual water in texture and appearance as cervical mucus can be. What could this mean?

BTW, I looked this up and found that watery mucus during luteal phase is a sign of pregnancy, but I'm definitely not pregnant, and if I were, it would probably not only be wet, but very abundant, which it is not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon