Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

D cup journey with massage and exercise?

Hi. Do u mean I should massage more than 3x a day or that I should add more types of massages? What is the one you created?

I massage with oil, sometimes cocoa butter. My back isn't very wide. My breasts are mostly fat. They're really soft

I mean do what your body tell you to do. There are more than 5 different type of breast, so what someone else does may not work for you. You can realy grow from do massage the right way. Pressure point is what I mostly do, like i said before am mostly fat with little mammary gland so it hard for me to find it sometime. I just ask because i saw your pic n ur body look the same as me, the wider your back the wider your breast. Meaning your B cup will look like A, and the more work you have to put in the see any good growth.

I haven't said much lately. So I measured myself last week and this week and my bust is at 31" and I was like yay an inch of growth! But then I checked my calender and saw the AF is due next week so this might only be swelling. And that is disappointing because I swelled to 31" last time so I was hoping I'd swell to 32" or 31.5" so that I'd be able to retain 0.5" and officially be 31".

Anyway, after reading someone's question about taking breaks from massage I decided I'm going to take a break for a week. Because in early 2011 I tried NBE with massage and then stopped for months and when I started back again I had a lot of growth pains and was even able to swell up to an inch bigger! So I am experimenting to see if taking a break will do me any good.

Wish me luck.

Good luck everyone!

I haven't been massaging or anything lately. Last night I did some hypnosis. This morning I measure at 31.2" which was awesome. I hope I retain most of this when AF leaves. Will continue hypnosis but I will start massaging again after AF

I've been slipping too...try to keep it up..I know its time consuming but it will be worth it in the end Smile

Yea I kno. But while I was feeling less like massaging I decided to research. I'm trying to see if taking a break from massaging will cause my boobs to respond like they did when I started up massaging again.

Also if I don't retain anything, this means that my first massage routine worked better since I kept 0.5" with it.

Actually, you don't lose grow after your period, but during it (at least that's how it works for me), so I guess I'm bringing good news and that you'll keep more grow that you thought.

I really hope you're right onicemile!

You can really grow it with massage, I am afraid whats type of you skin that you wanna. Daily massage can give you a great grow to your.....Big GrinBig Grin

I could not believe you were 32B when I saw your pics :O you look like a 32DD.

I've gone from a 34B to a DD back down to a C/D and I stiiiiill never get cleavage like in your photo :'( I really am gonna have to put this down to shape rather than size.

Anyway, I've been on this forum a while and I have no idea what chiyomilk black and white tops are? I tried searching for it and couldn't find it. I thought chiyomilk was the japanese girl that grew loooads?

I'm really interested in your massage regime and look forward to reading about your results Big Grin

xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon