Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

D cup journey with massage and exercise?

Shocked 

Hello all, I'm PerkyD's. I just joined today and wanted to get right down to business! Well I'm not 100% new since I had attempted NBE before but got lazy (bad Perky >.<) but I'm here to try again and this time I will continue to persevere.

Stats
Age; 16 (yes I know the talk already regarding herbs and what not)

Ethnicity: um...I'll say West Indian cause I don't know my actual heritage

Weight: 115-116 (not exactly sure which)

Height: 5'5

BMI: 19.1 /19.3 (depends on which weight is accurate)

Underbust: 26" (+ 4= 30)
Bust: 30"
Over: 30"

Bra size: according to http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php I'm a 34AA but I wear a 32B which fits okay; not snugly but not really gaping

Goal: D cup (but will settle for C cup). I am going to get to C cup (hopefully) in six months

Reason for NBE: I like boobs; I like the feel of natural boobs; I like to see nice cleavage. To put simply I want my own pair of round, large, perky boobs with great cleavage that I can admire and touch. I like my current boobs but I'd love them even more if they were bigger.

Routine
Well I'm going to keep it 100% natural and use only massage and exercise. I might also do hypnosis and add some soy milk. Since school's out I'll be able to stick to a routine but when school starts again I'll just do what I can when I can. So

Morning:
~10 wall push ups
~10 regular push ups
~50 chi

Afternoon:
~10 wall push ups
~5o reps of fengshui's massage
~chiyomilk black top and white top

Night:
~50 reps of fengshui's massage
~50 chi
~Chiyomilk black top and white top
___
The reason I'm only doing 100 circles for the chi massage is because in some places it says do no more than 360 a day, others say do 360 twice a day...so i don't know which.

I'll look for a good hypnosis to include if I do decide to include hypnosis: suggestions for free one I could download on my MP3 would be nice.

So what do you guys think? Is this do-able? My boobs are tingling in excitement!Tongue

*Happy Boobie Growing to all*

This sounds right. Good luck on your program !

Hi!
You sound serious!
The thing is one friend tried with exersise and she told me that it did the opposite thing. With the exersise you want to make the muscle bigger? Did it work for you before?
Anyway! happy growth for you too!

Onicemile- thanks for the encouragement. I wish you luck also with your journey
Windy- I'm doing specific exercises. They won't make my boobs bigger, they'll make them LOOK bigger by affecting the muscles below my breasts. They will also help with cleavage and perkiness.
____
Okay so nothing much to report. My boobs are sore to touch, even scratching them hurt and when I do the fengshui massage they feel so sore >.< I almost want to stop when I start to massage! I don't think I'm massaging to hard though because if I did it lighter I'd barely be touching my breast.

I'm not exactly fit (me being naturally small I never saw the need to exercise and stuff) so the pushups are murder after I do about five LOL. Hopefully I'll get use to it and move up to 15 pushups and 15 wall pushes.

Sometime around four o' clock I got some pains around my nipple area, I'd rate it 2/4. And later during the night the top part of my breasts starting hurting 1/4.

Here's the scale for rating boob pains.
1- barely there
2- irritating but bareable
3- really annoying
4- ow that freaking hurts

Wish I had a heating pad so I could apply some heat though -.-

Happy Growing to all!

OMG I feel like crap >.< My head hurts and my nose is congested. Sux. I've been cleaning all day so I only massaged in the morning. I'm disappointed that I couldn't massage today but whatev, it's just one session. Just have to make sure I maintain my program!

So I had a brief moment of tingling 1/4. Didn't last that long. My boobs are still sore but not as much as yesterday. So basically there's not much to report.

I'm considering adding palm presses to my routine; they're supposed to help with my cleavage but I don't know. I can barely do the exercises I already have lol. But I might do it or drop push ups for it.

So that's it. No changes yet.

Happy Growing to all!

(15-12-2011, 02:52 AM)PerkyDs Wrote:  Here's the scale for rating boob pains.
1- barely there
2- irritating but bareable
3- really annoying
4- ow that freaking hurts

This made me laugh! Big Grin I think most of us can relate to the varying levels of boob pains. Sometimes how strong they can be is actually shocking!! But I've found that no matter how strong they are, I always more than welcome the pains and soreness. It's nice to know something's going on in there!

Best of luck to you with your program. The soreness, pains and tingles are definitely a good sign! Smile

Thanks Shortcake. I'm glad I made you laugh, I love it when I make people laugh Smile
____
So my breasts aren't that sore anymore, which is kind of disappointing for me because I took that as a good sign. But that doesn't mean they're not responding. I've increased the number of chi rotations to 60 because it was pretty easy to do 50. No pains today sadly Sad I miss them already.

I have not added anything new to my routine yet. I'm going to give it a few more weeks then either add hypnosis or add palm presses.

Massaging is kind of fun =D tiring on the arms but fun. I like the chiyomilk massages because they're quick and my boobs are usually red( which I hope means that more blood is rushing to the area) after abou 10 reps.

It may just be my imagination but my boobs feel different; like more lifted and more outward =/ I can't really describe it. Also I plan on buying some soy milk to drink like crazyTongue

Happy booby growing to all!

I have decided to alternate between palm presses and wall push ups because at this point wall push ups are killing me x.x The palm presses are pretty easy, I'm hoping palm presses will help improve my cleavage.

I don't know where my pains and tingles went! I think I'm going to try hypnosis. I'm also going to increase the amount of reps I do for massages. On the bright side I think my breast shape has improved; my boobs look a bit more round. Smile

Happy Boobie Journey to all!

My boobs pains came back! But on 1/4, but pain is pain and I welcome it with open arms. Not much to be reported today besides that.

I've been considering what program I'll follow once school begins cause I'm not sure if I can strictly follow this one.

Also I have some breast hypnosis on my Ipod but I'm still searching for some other hypnosis related routine.

UPDATE:
I'm going to start doing Blake talks at night and Rockmelon ringtone throughout the day.

Also I thought I might mention that I use Carrot Tea Tree Oil to massage my boobs...not sure if that's bad or good. I know Carrot Oil helps somewhat with hair growth but I don't how it'll affect my boobs.

I know it's only been about a week, but this is starting to feel like a chore. It's the exercise! So I decided that I'll exercise only 2 or 3 times a week. I've started doing blaketalks and rockmelon. My boob aches came today 1/4 and for a moment 2/4.

I've edited my program because I want it to be simple and hassle free so I can stick with it. Here's the new plan:

Morning
~360 chi massage
~chiyomilk black and white top

Afternoon
~Fengshui's massage
~Chiyomilk black and white top

Night
~Fengshui massage
~360 chi massage
~Chiyomilk black and white top
~Blake talks

*throughout the day I will listen to Rockmelon Ringtone
**2 or 3 times a week I will do either wall pushups, regular pushups or palm presses alternatively
***Also once a week I will do a pressure point massage

Hope this one works better and easier than my previous routine

Happy Boobie Growing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon