Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

D cup journey with massage and exercise?

Congratz. I'm trying to start taking better care of myself but only natural ways. I'd rather start now so I won't have a lot to deal with when I'm older.

I want to have the body of a victoria's secret angel except fuller curves that are 100% natural.

Omg Idk what's wrong with me! Emotionally I haven't been feeling well; I think I need to start exercising or get a hobby or something. I've been rather inconsistant with the massages. I keep forgeetting the afternoon massages. So I decided instead of sticking to my routine of when to do what massage I'll just aim for getting massage done 3x a day.

On a brighter note I got my soy milk! Yay! I hope it helps. I had some soreness today and yesterday 1/4. My pains are usually in my right breast (bigger one) but today my left boob was itchy and my left nipple was sore. Additionally I added chiyomilk black top, I'm trying to do that whole fat shifting thing.

So wish me luck and persistance cause I really need it

Finally got some pictures! But this isn't exactly my starter cause I can't figure out how to transfer the photos from my phone to the computer. These were take with a webcam. I'm wearing a 32B.

There's space in the cup but the band is fine. The left side has a bigger space than the right.

Okay so, I have been slipping up big time with my program. But at least I massage at least once a day. My results just aren't showing...or I suck at documenting them. And it's a bit frustrating.

The only good news is that I've started eating marshmellows for the gelatin and although I've been slipping with massage I still feel pain 1/4. Also I measured myself and my bust measurement retain 1/2" from the period swelling!

I'll try my best to stay motivated.

Just try to keep it up. I know it can be hard, and tedious but it will look good in the end Smile

I cannot STAND the taste of marshmallows lol. Ick >.< unless they are in smores lol.

n=right]
I actually don't like marshmellows. Lol. My mom would buy me chicken feet (which I'd stomach for the sake of boobs) and soy milk is kind of expensive here. And I read that marshemellows are good for the boobs cause of the gelatin in them. So I use them as growth aids.

That is a pretty funny and awesome way to get the gelatin! I like it! You could definitely get creative with that one...s'mores, candied yams (overload on the marshmallows), baked s'mores....I could go on and on...Smile

I'm laughing as I type this, because my roommates might think I have a problem when I accumulate copious amounts of marshmallows in about a week....I can see their faces now. Blush

But seriously, I like the way you think! I am definitely going to try this out. Afterall, at least the very least I am enjoying a delicious treat and not stomaching another pill or powder, and if it ends up helping, all the better!

@Notsobusty I hope it works for you good luck

My breast still get pain 1/4. Only massaged once today and haven't done my night massage

Big GrinSchool has begun and I have edited my program. My revised program seems to. Be working because I am experiencing pain 1/4 and 2/4. Yesterday I got a sharp pain in my R boob which made me say ow 3/4Big Grin

So I haven'tt really noticed changes except for the previous .5" increase. I am now aiming for 34" bust. Telling myself I only need 3.5" more makes it seem easier to acccomplish my goalb

Good luck all!

hey hun same here. if you want a D = 9.5 inch like me you may want to do more massage. I mostly do the one that i created for my body and breast hurt for a long time which is what i want. DO you massage with oil or cream? We seem to have the same cup by the way. Is your back wide? Cuz my is. Is your breast mostly fat or mammary gland? My is really soft which mean it mostly fat, am trying to get mammary gland to grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon