Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

D cup journey with massage and exercise?

Is Blake talks hypnosis session for breast enlargement for or Rockmelon free?
Where did you download them from?
Has your breast show any sign of progress from these session?

Yes they're both free. Just google Blaketalks. As for Rockmelon I can't find the mp3/ipod download so I downloaded it on my phone from Mp3skull.com/mp3/rockmelon/

Rockmelon alone didn't work for me but Kelly said that sublimiinals work better together with hypnosis. I haven't tested this out yet because I keep missing sessions for Blaketalks and starting over cause some of them are really long

I skipped afternoon massage cause I went shopping. My boobs feel fuller and look bigger. But PMS is messing with me. I'm feeling kind of depressed and lonely ATMSad Not sure if I'll massage tonight =\

Hey girl your not alone..me too feeling a little sad and lonely..I miss my man ...my mom whom passed away in 2007..but not as bad as last year...hey I almost didnt want to NB and massage and did and glad I did cause it made me see how nice my titas are going to look again..nice and full and big...Big Grin It is nice to have you all on here too to keeps us going with a smile.. but its ok to feel down cause if you didnt then you wouldnt know what being happy is like..and that feels great..Big Grin I hope you feel better..Blush

SmileThanks beachbumpythesea I actually feel a bit better now. I just did the easier and faster massage tonight

Ha the massage helped huh!! glad your feeling better...feeling them titas while massaging can put a smile on your face, especially when they are feeling full and thickBig Grin haha us girls that like to touch our titasTongue Night!!

I did not massage yesterday at all. I was busy all day and got depressed during the night. AF came today which is 2 days earlier than I'd expeccted. I'm a but disappointed cause now my swelling's gonna go. Periods suck!

Hey girl..my period came Christmas Eve..thank God my cramps arent that bad this time but still enough to screw with my sleep..last night had a really crappy sleep..feeling better today..haha maybe cause it is near the end of the period..hope it only last 4 days..If you dont have much to do in life like me at this time (no job, kids, etc..wish I had all that though..Blush) then chill and baby yourself to make it go by better..Blush

@beachbumpythesea lol. ATM I don't have much to deal with in life execpt school work, so I'll take you advice! My cramps only lasted for part of the day, yesterday and I slept peacefully. Must be the massaging.

So I want to start exercising, maybe jogging or something cause I read that it helps with cramps and such.
My breast size has gone down but it still feels round and full. Smile My boobs aren't as sore as before and the tingling has stopped but that's understandable since I haven't been following the routine well.

Also I think I'm going to look into some butt and hip exercises. I was thinking today: wouldn't it be awesome if there was a pill that transferred all our fat to our boobs? We could eat and eat and the only thing that would get bigger is our boobs!

Haha..lol... I was thinking almost the samething but it was just snap your fingers and say I want this size titas..I would love to do that for the lips, skin..everything..haha ...sounds like I want plastic surgery..Blush in away ..yes for my skin, lips, and nose but hey I am working on the skin just gave myself a chemical peel..whoof ..now a few days of peeling like crazy..Dodgy but it is helping alot along with herbs and supps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon