Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

D cup journey with massage and exercise?

Gasolinerainbow,
chiyomilk is this japanese girl ! She has a youtube channel where she shows her massage techniques, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk/videos

Hey people, I've been MIA for a while now! I've been taking a break (translation: I got lazy XD). Anyway AF has been over for a week and I am measuring at 31"! So that's and inch of growth so far, only 3 more to go! I hope I reach by September.

@gasolinerainbow wow, that's a first my boobs look like A cups to me, only with a bra AND a top do I look B-ish. But according to my measurements I am 30A which is small compared to my goal size, but now I'm not so confused abt my size!

I will start massaging again today, following my first routine but since I'm going to school I might shorten the massages or skip the morning massage. I'm doing hypnosis on and off because I sometimes forget to do it. And I eat marshmellows for gelatin

That's all for now. Happy Growing all!

I realised that checking in here is the only thing which gets me to stick to my program. It has gone down hill completely since I stopped coming to this site! So I'm going to start updating regularly again, even if I have nothing important to say!

My initial program worked best for me considering the growth spurt I got and I'd like to get back with it but that's rather difficult with school so I need a new program again!

So wish me luck!

This website really is a blessing - I think if it weren't for me coming here almost every day, looking to learn new tips and tricks, and looking for some inspiration from success stories, I wouldn't be so committed. Definitely keep coming back and don't give up on your goals!

If you're really committed to this, you might just want to lessen everything you did initially for time's sake, but keep at it if it's working. I hardly have time for mine because of my hectic work schedule, but I know if I stop now, I might be losing out on faster growth.

It's hard using exercise and massage, but never give up! Good luck!

Yay! yeh I agree this site is such a blessing too, I keep stopping my routines and stuff because I just get busy/lazy some days.
But as of yesterday (21st Feb 2012) I'm taking this whole massaging thing seriously.

I do them in the morning for about 10 minutes (vigorously, until they are red and sting like hell!)
And I also do them at night in the shower. I dunno if this is good at all, but I do it while the water hits my chest lol. It sounds silly but I dunno...I do that and it just seems to heat it up more and makes my boobs feel numb too.

I think I do this because numbing/stinging pain = possible growth/stimulation for growth?

I also find my left breast smaller than my right =( It's not noticeable from afar. But when I'm up close in the mirror, I suddenly realise they might as well differ in about 3/4 of a cup size! I massage both breasts anyway.

Good luck to you! Keep up the work! I go trawl through this site from time to time to get motivated and learn things. Can't wait till I'm 21 and can start using herbs!

Oh my gosh I am a dirty little liar >.< I've been focusing on my hair lately. Also I'm more comfortable with my boob size so breast growth is something I wouldn't mind having but I don't need it so I'm not all that serious but I still massage.

But I have been massaging for at least once a day. My measurements are the same but my boobs are sore and I fill out my 32B a little better except for the upperbust- gotta work on that.

Occassionally I get some pain, nothing much. Recently though my boobs sometimes feel like they are expanding and trying to stretch my skin to fit their expansion. Hopefully that is a good sign. Today I looked at myself in the mirror and said 'wait a minute I could've sworn I wasn't wearing a bra' then I realized I wasn't!

Also I've nottced that my cleavage is pretty good so I should prrobably start doing palm presses again. In the mornings I do chiyomilk's massages and in the afternoon I do chiyomilk and pressure point massage or chiyomilk and fengshui massage. And chiyomilk at night. I do chi massage randomly.

That's all. Happy growing to all!

Greetings from the other side. Lol

So I dropped this site again and came back again. I believe I had a bit of an epiphany. So I've been slacking NBE because I have become rather comfortable with my breasts and their size; it is only occassionally when I see, for example the time of person I saw last night, a 14 year old girl with perky D's and a small waist, that I feel a bit insecure and want bigger breasts. Or, like Friday, when I have to change in a class room filled with other changing girls and everyone seems bigger than me Sad Oh desire. But otherwise, I'm not bothered, sometimes even in the presence ofa younger big boobed girl I'm not bothered.

But I am also on a hair journey, trying to grow my hair to waist length and I have given myself 2.5 years- 3 years to reach that goal; I realised that in a year of being inconsistent with NBE and using massage, exercise, some hypnosis and some specific foods only that I went from an A to a B (My comfortable A cup is now too small but I wear it for awesome cleavage at timesWink). So I decided that I will give myself 2.5 years to get to a D cup and to get waist length hair.

I realized that it was my impatience which made me give up so many times. I wanted to just snap my fingers and get the perfect size (still wish that could happenRolleyes) But now I'm going to take it slow.

I plan on message two-three times a day; definitely before I shower and before bed. I may be able to get some chicken feet to make some chicken feet soupSmile And I have hyponsis on my phone and ipod.
So I'm going to give it a go again.

Wish me luck!

Hey how are you.. me too took sort of a break and me too trying to grow my hair..first trying to keep it from coming out..so I am focusing on my antiandrogens and skin which I think in turn may give my titas and who knows some nice booty too.. so far not too bad.. me too was inpatient..ahhhhh....I will be off to my mans whom is liken my booty ...nice and he did comment on my nips..he likes them and said the titas are bigger since we met.lbut I think most of my gain is from weight..anyway who knows I may get an awesome body, skin, hair, and nails from staying with NBE..actually my goal is having healthy glowing skin and hair..the rest would be a great bonus..actually focusing on skin and hair is easier too..cause that changes fasterBig Grin so going to be away for a while..talk soon and best to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon