Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hoping for firm round Cs :)

Your breasts look great!

Hi, thanks, but these are old photos, I hope now they look even better. I am waiting for the end of the month to post new ones. I feel really happy with NBE and am pretty excited by the whole process.

I love how my breasts are looking and will try to post a new photo tomorrow as another month has gone by. Unfortunately, from 24rth december until 10 january i was not very serious about noogling or sports, because i lived with my parents. I skipped completely three days, and did much shorter noogles in the other days. then my cups got cracked and could not noogle very well with the cracked cups. Now i realize to fix them with gum, and they work perfectly.

I started taking fenugreek in the second half of my cycle. I am waiting for the beginning of my cycle to start also with hops. Apart from fenugreek i am taking vitex and wild yam.
I also gained a couple of kilos from winter holidays.

I quit smoking, but still drink caffeine and need to stop that as well.

I will stop taking any herbs until my period starts. I am very happy Smile

I just really have to avoid gaining anymore weight, and lose this one very slowly, so that i dont lose my breasts.

Hi Viloletka,

Your breasts look great! Even before you started! I think you should have great success with noogling as you have once had a bigger cup size.

I am experimenting with keeping the swell longer too, some say that putting on a bra strait after really helps.

I really like your herb program and was interested that you had growth pains with flax seeds but you have seemed to stop taking them I was wondering why?

Good luck with the program and good luck with staying smoke free and reducing your caffeine.

Maz Smile
Photo 

Hi, Maz, I am not taking in flax seed because i am taking other estrogenic things and do not want estrogen dominance, but once i establish some stable program, I maybe will include flax, because it is so good for the health Smilethank you for the compliments, I did not like my breasts before that much, but am really happy with their look now. ..and I hope they improve.
About the swelling i think that since i started FN the swelling stays longer.

here are my breasts now.
[Image: 026128987.jpg?r=0]

24 hours after noogling (so the artificial swelling from noogling is gone).

Your breasts look amazing! They're exactly what I'm hoping my breasts will look like after NBE!

Hi, winter-dreams thank you very much for your compliment! I wish you the most amazing breasts through NBE! (much more beautiful than mine, because i dont like mine so much). What i did not like about my breasts is their shape, if they were just small and firm this would suit me perfectly, but from all the ups and downs in my weight, alas this is not true.

However, NBE is magical ! I am starting to like their shape and their improved firmness, although i am still working on finding my program. NBE has given me so much hope and happiness. i know it sounds corny, but i dont care. I was very unhappy about the shape of my breasts and it created problems in my love life and in my regular life, prevented me from feeling like a woman.

I want to share the following things.

First My period was a bit late, i stpped the fenugreek and it came 2 days after stopping the fenugreek. My cycles are a bit shorter (26-27 days). This cycle was 30 days. so now i decided to stop taking fenugreek 2 days before my period is expected to come.

Second since the beginning of my period I started taking hops, but while with fenugreek, i could feel it working, with hops i do not feel any growing pains whatsoever. So I am considering instead of doing cycling with herbs, first take both fenugreek and hops equal amounts throughout the cycle (1800 gr) and then stop 2 days before my period...however i am scared not to mess up my hormones. And then do some experiments with cycling. Because so far fenugreek definitely dos something for me. I am not sure about the hops.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on which is better cycling or not?

Another idea would be to ramp up using wahaika scheme.

As for my bad habits:
Sometimes I want to smoke so much it hurts. smoking is the coolest most wonderful habit in the world, it is really unfair that it is unhealthy and deadly. sometimes I dream about smoking.

Have not had coffee in 3 days, but tomorrow I will have one or two espressos. I think that up to two espressos a day will be a good amount for now. Coffee is also pretty cool, but not as much as smoking, so I dont notice it when I dont have coffee, especially on the weekends.

I am continuing on m program, but while Fenugreek did give me alot of fullness and sensations, hops does not give me any of those sensations...I am not sure why...will be adding flax seed to my routine.

I also have to decrease carbs and increase protein, because i am very bad with my protein intake.

I am so impatient and want to see changes every day.

My extralarge noogleberry cups arrived, but do not like those as much as the large ones, the large ones are too small for me when I pump now, because I fill them compeltely, but the extralarge are too heavy and make impressions that last for long time on the skin, and I do not like that at all.

12 days have passed sinc the begoning of my period so i m stopping hops and continuing wth fenugreek 3 000 grams per day, three fennel teas a day when i ovulate - i have to start measuring for ovulation. if it does not come until 14th day am starting without it.

i have been lazy with sports, but dilligent with NBE. while there is some proress visually, I cannot measure it. I really have to stop or decrease caffeine.

Eat proteins at every meal. - chicken fish, drink milk, soy products, nuts.

I really want to find chicken feet, but have been unsuccessfull so far.

right now weight is 61 kilograms. Ultimate goal is 57-58 and a C cup Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon