Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol powder+NB=no results for 2 months!!! What should I do to make them grow?

I started with 500 in the first month, then increased to 1000, I think in total I was taking it for 4 or 5 periods, but I did not see any results, so I'm feeling like stop taking it and trying just Zoft, but I might try Pm+Zoft for a couple of months first.

So, I'm not taking PM anymore, only Zoft and my period is back to irregular, today is day 42 of my period and I have no idea when menses will come.
I've purchased Progesteron Cream from Ainterol Herbs web-site, but now I'm concerned about weather or not I can use it, because I don't know when my ovulation starts, and in general I do not understand what is doing on with my hormones, weather or not I'm progesteron defficient and can I really benefit from Progesteron Cream. How can I find out (other than going to a family doctor, because I did that and he told me not to worry))) if I am? Or how can I use the PCream anyway?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon