Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol powder+NB=no results for 2 months!!! What should I do to make them grow?

Hello!
I've been reading this forum a lot since summer and picked PM and NB for my NBE (see, I know the abbreviation nowSmile).
I'm getting a good swelling with NB which unfortunately doesn't last more that an hour. I take PM on the 5 day of my period for 15 days, two periods in total. First period I took 500mg, second 1000mg a day, so I was increasing a dose just like read you should. I'm not noticing any growth/change at all.
I'm not here to complain, but to get help/encouragement.
What should I change/try in my routine to make things happen?
Thank you all, this is an amazing forum!!!

Hi fedora,

You will need to tell us more about your program in order for us to help. Tell us your bra size as well. We understand the frustration of being on a NBE program but nothing works. We all do trust me on this. Not all NBE method work for everyone. This you must understand but we give our program at least 3- 6 months to justify.

Do you have feelings of soreness or breast enlarge a little a week or so right before period while on PM?

Hello crystalelle!
Thank you for your reply!
I'm 30 years old, female, 34AA, 5'5", 135 lb.
I've always had irregular periods, 35-45 days, so I thought PM will help me with this problem as well as acne. I might be imagining things, but it looks like on PM I had less acne on my back, didn't really notice any difference on the face, I treat it with Proactive though, witch works very well for me. The other thing I noticed with PM is that I have better sex drive and I'm not as dry (sorry).
I love NB, I love how my breast looks after Noogling, I love the shape and the size, if only they stayed this perfectSmile
My swelling lasts for an hour or so. I noticed that when I Noogle every other day the swelling is better, but it still doesn't stay.
I never has a feeling of soreness or growth before my period in my life, even when I was pregnant. I have a 8 year old son. The only time I loved my breast was right after birth I had too much milk for a few days and that was almost painful.
This time after I was taking PM for a week I started to have a little bit of rush, just like you get from some medicine, almost like an allergic reaction, but very mild. I figured it could be the liver and I need to take milk thistle for cleansing it.
When I've got this rush I thought that I will quit PM, but I really want to give it some time, just like you're saying 3-6 months, I'm just afraid that it's not good for your health, as I couldn't find any info on side effects and weather or not it is really safe to take it. This is a big concern for me. I know that NB is safe and I'm not giving that up, but PM... not so sure.
I also tried Breast Active pills and cream a long time ago, but had no results and I hated the smell of it.

Hi fedora,

There are different ways of taking PM. Are you cycling it? Like for example taking it 12 days then stop for ovulation to happen and then continue the next cycle? Or you kept taking it for the whole menses cycle without stopping. I am quite new to PM myself but I can tell you this when I was doing herbs many years back when I was 32AAAA herbs just don't work for me at all. I gather my receptor are not sensitive enough for phytoestrogen. So instead I do BO which work fine for me and then I grew 1 1/2 inch on it. Because BO starts to lost it's effectiveness I switch back to PM and it actually starts to work unlike last time. My conclusion is if you want to do herbs like PM your body might just need a stronger foundation to begins with. I learn from PM that if you overdose it you will have diarrhoea, dizziness and vommiting. I haven't read about 'sudden rush' feeling. But when each time my boyfriend take a new supplement he experience this sudden blood rush but onnce he get immune to it, it won't happen anymore unless he detox.

About your acne problem, I say go slow with the proactive. I was a proactive user many years back. I love the result it has on my skin but the nightmare begins when I opt for a more natural products instead of chemical base my skin relapse and took turn to it's worst with pimples and acne growing like mushroom in the rain. If you must use it don't do it everyday it is like injecting steroid to the skin and once it stop it just becomes worst. My friends experience the same thing too. If you know about a supplement called Revestrol, you can try it. It is able to keep your acne and pimples under control due to it's high antioxidant.

I hope this help!

I take PM in cycles, on 5 day of my period I start and continue for 15 days. I have no idea about ovulation periods and all that stuff, because my period is irregular.
I also heard that you can take other herbs (SP, FG, BC etc.) after you finish 15 days on PM, but it is still not clear to me what herbs exactly, is there a complex that contains all these herbs or you take them all individually? if so it is a lot of pills!!!Smile
If I'll go to Chinese herb store and tell them that I need some herbs that contain hormones, which hormones am I looking for the second part of my period?
PM contains strong phytoestrogens, right? So which ones do I need?

Hi fedora,

If my memory serve me well I remember Ainterol has another kind of phyto-estrogen compound in it other than PM itself, if I am not mistaken it is fenugreek. Check the ingredients to be sure just in case you decide to add another few types of phyto-estrogen into your routine.

I can summarize the few different method I read about different ways of using PM. You can go through it and try and see which one works best.

1) Take PM pills from the 1st - 11th or 12th day of your cycle then stop awaiting menses to arrive.
2) Take PM pills on the 1st half of your cycle, stop on your second half. On the 2nd half of the cycle you can use progesterone cream on your busts or use different kinds of phyto-estrogenic herbs which are not as strong as PM.
3) Adjusting your PM intake base on your estrogen level rise and fall. You can chart it through body temperature since your cycle are longer or using a graph http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Menstr...le2_en.svg like this to assist you.

I gain almost an inch on my last cycle using method 2. I am not sure whether the growth will stay or not, because my menses just started. On my next cycle I am going to try method 3. My PM pills state to only take 2 tablets a day. So if I were to use method 3 and which is only PM pills I will see that the 2nd half of my cycle I use 1 PM pill instead of 2 so that I don't need to use other phyto-estrogenic products.

I hope my explanation is clear Big Grin

Good luck!

Oh! Thank you!
This is a great help, I will try phyto-estrogen cream next time after my period. And I will try PM on the first day too, because my last period was longer for almost 5 days and the flow was heavier right after I started PM almost like the first couple of days of a normal period.
What if I try to combine lower dose of PM and a cream for the second half of a period?

When I mentioned rushes on PM, I meant skin rushes, just a little areas with some little watery spots that were very itchy. But now that you've mentioned it I remember having a rushes in a body too. I felt like I need more oxygen in my lounges and couldn't help it but breath in very heavily once a while. So you're saying it will go away?

Hey Fedora,

Your period was long because you took PM for too long.

For example if your normal cycle is 28 days your ovulation should start on the 14th day of your cycle. Which means your PM intake should stop 1-2 days before ovulation to allow your estrogen level to drop. Then ovulation will follow. From what I read about how you take the PM you only stop on the 20th day which means you have delay your ovulation making your cycle longer.

The very important aspect with PM is you need to learn more about your cycle. At least know how many days your average cycle is then fit it to the menstrual chart I gave you earlier (sorry typing with phone can't copy and paste) :p then when you are done doing that, identify the level of estrogen and progesterone level. If you like to do 1st half cycle with PM and 2nd half with other estrogenic herb you need to see the chart to know when you should take the higher dose (that is when the chart shows the estrogen level heading up and when to stop to let the estrogen level drop).

If you are confuse and don't know what kind of other estrogenic herb you should take on your 2nd half of the cycle may I suggest that you take the same PM in lower dose instead. For example if your pill instruction says take 2 a day, you just half the dosage instead. Or if you prefer progesterone cream on your 2nd half then you can do that as well.

As for the rush my bf describe to me when he take a new supplements is very different to the one you describe to me. His rush is like a warmth feeling that come down from his head to toe and then rush up to his head and then gone sought of like a scan.

hi, crystalelle!
my cycle started earlier this time, just 27 days!!! I'm going to take PM for 12 days and then lower the dose to half and see how this works, I'm so glad my back and chest acne is gone, just for that it's totally worth it to take PM!!!
Thank you for your advise and explanations, talk to you laterSmile

So I like taking PM, but I was thinking to add Zoft to my NBE program. How should I take the two of them?
Also what is BO? I read here that it works great with NB. Is it a different herb?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon