Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Not sure what size cups I need?

I second the CL cup. I first used medium cups when I was measuring 34" (32B/34A) way back 2/6/11, and outgrew the cup, more like the cup's width in a couple of weeks. Now, the medium cups won't even go around since I'm wider.

Well, if you do end up going with the mediums, as what Mel has suggested you should also order the CL too. I outgrew my mediums in 2 weeks and I had to wait 10 days for my CL domes to arrive and for me that felt like forever, I couldn't noogle as much.

I think everyone is different, but honestly for me, I regret buying the mediums, But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am a 34A and I have no problems with the CL domes. If you don't mind spending money, you can buy both the mediums and the CL domes, but if you want to save money, just go with the CL domes, I dont think that you will have a problem with them.

Oh and by the way, the only reason I suggested for Tibetan the XL domes is because I saw her pics and thought that they would fit her. I do agree with Anastasia that getting a dome too big might cause problems.

And about the foam rings, they do make the domes more comfortable, but they also make the inside diameter of the domes a little smaller for the breasts.
To me, I felt like I would be limited. Also, I have read most people do not like the foam rings and now I know why. In my opinion, you shouldn't get them, but it is totally up to you. The domes might hurt in the beginning but eventually you will get used to it and it won't hurt as much! Good luck tibetan!

Thank You Melissa and everyone else.

I hear camper's tape is cheaper and feels a bit better? I don't want to buy the foams if they aren't that comfy for the price.

Yep, I used the campers tape when I first started using the XL domes as they hurt me severely on the ribs at first, worked wonders.

I never liked the original foam rings but really like the new soft ones. They are similar material to the insulation I created the padding out of for the xl's. Very soft and very comfy. I liked them enough that I glued them to my cl's this past week with silicone. I still prefer my version for the xl's though.

Hi Mel,
I tried the foam rings from NB with my CL domes, but I noticed that air would escape and I would lose suction frequently. Someone on the NB board told me to glue the rings to the domes, and that should solve the problem.

My question is...With the foam rings, do you notice that the inside diameter becomes a little smaller for your breasts? When I used the foam rings, I felt like only the "middle" part of my breasts were being pulled into the domes. Without the rings, my whole breasts goes in. I felt like I would be limited, so I never used them again.
How was your experience with them?
Thank You.

I found that the entire breast does still go in but it stretches it longer instead of wider and puts more pressure on the ends of the breast. My nipples were really tender the first couple of weeks of using them but it passed. It's all what a person likes really. We're all different and so are our breast.

Mel

Thanks so much for this! I will get the new foam rings.

Anastasia, thank you for the recommendation of contacting the NB forum. I found the famous Lucy's email address at NB and she advised me to order the large cups for a broad chested male (46aaa). I appreciate the suggestion and have ordered the units to see what will happen.

Notrenoir

Hey ladies, just recieved the noog thanks to a lass on the forum. I am good for gowing in length wise but width wise, I find them to be smaller. I think Meds are a good way to start but I know I what you mean now by going for the LC's. I will be ordering soon. Thanks for everyones input.

At least this way I can compare swelling on both dome sizes (if/when I get some)HuhCoolTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon