Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Not sure what size cups I need?

Hi, I have decided to get a NB pump but I am still not sure what size I will need. Can someone please help me. I am currently wearing a 32B.
I have uploaded the recent boob shots if anyone can tell by looks of them.

With my current size, would I be ordering a med if I am trying to shoot for a c/d cup?

My suggestion would be to get the Contoured Large domes or even the XL domes.
Do not get the mediums, I honestly don't think anyone should start with them unless if someone is really really small. I am a 34A, I started with the mediums and I outgrew them in about 2 weeks, I am currently using the CL domes.
I have heard many others outgrowing their mediums pretty fast.
If you are still not sure, email Lucy.

I think the CL's would probably work great. And still provide plenty of room to grow.

Mel

Thanks Ladies! I will get the CL's for sure!

one last question, are their foams good for these Contoured ones?

Sorry I have to disagree with Melissa. She should definitely NOT go with the XL's. The XL's should only be used by experienced NB users who have moved up to them, or someone that is already big chested, by that I mean someone with say a 32DD, 34D, etc.

I personally think the mediums are a good place for you to start, everyone is different. I was a 32B when I started NB and I started with the mediums and I think it was a good move. I used them for 2 months before moving to the next size. I then moved to the L's, at the time the CL's weren't around so then I jumped to the XL's. I'm currently a 32D (probably a 32DD now) and I use the CL's and still don't fill them! So personally I think you should start with the M's, then after you have filled them within your first minute of pumping you can move on to the L's. The L's are actually smaller than the CL's. Sorry gals, but I don't see why everyone pushes that size so much? They are bigger than the L's! I fill the L's with no issue, I do not fill the CL's and have plenty of room to go! And I'm 3 cup sizes bigger than a 32B!

So yea, I say go with whichever size you feel best with, and when in doubt email Lucy and ask her, she's the best at cup sizing. Just remember though, going with a size that is too big for you, can cause more harm than good. Because in order to get it to stay on, you would have to use more pressure than you will need at the time, thus putting too much pressure on yourself, and it might cause tissue damage. That's why I personally think it's better to be safe with a smaller size like the M's to start with, then move up from there than to start with a size that may be too big. But again everyone is different and reacts different to NB.

Oh, Thanks Anastasia, I will start with the mediums and move up. I think the whole idea of pressure is an important thing to consider when I have never done it. I have no Idea how I will respond. So to be very careful I will go with your suggestion. But I will make sure I hit the new contoured domes when I am ready!

I don't really want to barge into this thread, but I sent a request for information to Noogleberry last week and haven't received a response. I am wondering what size cups I should get. I am a male that has been on UB for 5 weeks and was thinking NB might help (can't hurt). If I actually fit into a bra, it would have a 46 US bandsize or 46AAA. I don't know if I should get cups that are small or large to fit a broader chest. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Notrenoir

Okay, I want to add on to Anastasia's and say if you do get the Mediums, to go ahead and get either the L's or the CL's too because many a gal including myself found after just a few weeks, they began filling out the mediums quickly and needed to move up way faster than expected. Anyway, as I see it whether it's a few weeks or a few months you will need to buy them anyway at some point so might as well be prepared.

Mel

I agree with Mel, either way you will need the next size. As I said different people respond differently, it took me 2 months to fill the M's, others it took a few days, then there are some back on the NB forum from years ago that it took then a year to fill the M's. So definitely agree to get the L's when you order the M's.

notrenoir, as far as a male broad chest, I've read different things. From some starting with the M's then others starting with the L's and even the XL's. I'm no expert when it comes to a broader chest like yours, but maybe some of the male members of the forum here and on the NB forum could better answer this?

Hah! Was just thinking to do that. You girls read my mind. Why not get the next size up while i'm at it so I don't have to look forward to waiting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon