Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's herbal program

I just bought Pro-gest bioidentical PC cream, and a bottle of Ainterol pills. I guess now I'm committed to figuring out some kind of PM program *deep breath*. My current attempts at snoogling are really an attempt to do "Brava" without the Brava system. I just realized that lled34aa is already doing an extremely similar program. I was even considering continuing to drink my spearmint tea to use it up, and she's also drinking spearmint. If her program doesn't work out for her, I'm going to be shaking in my boots.

I was reading through your thread and noticed that you found motherlove's goat's rue a bit expensive. Have you tried buying motherlove from other sites, I've found a few authorized Motherlove sites that sale goat's rue capsules for a bit less than Motherlove does:

http://www.moms-marketplace.com/GoatsRueCapsules.php
http://www.naturesorganicmarket.com/goat...3ln3qinm76

Also, these places sale powdered goat's rue

herbalcom.com
http://www.forestrx.com/goats-rue-41-powdered-extract

Thanks Brilaw Big Grin

I just mangled my silicone sheets into rough ring-like shapes and stuck them to my domes. I used an exacto knife but it was like cutting through half set jello. If I had put more thought into it, I would have cut the rings wider to rap up around the lip of the dome's base. I really hope this works. I placed the sticky side against the dome itself, so I guess I won't be using the silicone gel in the way it was intended to be used. I don't have my 34DD sports bra yet, but I'm going try to to use a large cami for now. Tonight will probably be my first night trying snoogling again. I don't know if I should be excited or not Tongue

Have fun snoogling. Hope you wake up to great swelling and no burst capillaries Wink

Hi mochaccino,

The suppression of prolactin by PM is indirect. PM increases dopamine, and an increase of dopamine causes a decrease in prolactin, and vice versa.

That sounds like the exact opposite of what goats rue does.

I was looking through Ginie's program again and I realized that she never used B-up drop or any other estrogenic herbs during the second half of her cycle. In some ways that makes Chiyomilk's and Ginie's programs very different from each other, especially if the pig placenta contributed nothing to their programs hormonally. The B-up in Chiyomilk's program may have contributed phytoestrogens, and endogenous prolactin and progesterone, but the amounts in B-up are so low that it may have done only one of these three things or even none of them. It's very hard to say which hormones were being affected enough to make a difference. Ginie's program is much easier to understand because the only hormone being adjusted during the second half of her cycle is progesterone.

I still don't entirely understand how Ginie decided when to use PC. When she did take it, how long did she take it? Did she always take it for the same amount of days or did it vary? Was the decision entirely based on BBT charting? She references Dr.Lee's site as a guide for how to use PC. I checked it out by I feel even more confused. Dr Lee recommends that premenopausal women take PC cream when they have an anovulatory cycle. He also says "For premenopausal women the usual dose is 15-24 mg/day for 14 days before expected menses, stopping the day or so before menses." Isn't that 13 days?

Does anyone know when, why, and for how long Ginie used PC? On what days did she use PM? Did she use the cream throughout the month? I think I completely misunderstood the way she cycles between PM and PC. Is there anything else I missed or misunderstood about Ginie's or Chiyomilk's program?

The silicone cup rings did not work at all Dodgy I couldn't maintain suction for more than a few seconds at a time. I still did snoogle, but I only hit my old record of 3 hours. Someone recommended tying the domes to each other to lessen pressure on the outer part of the rib cage, and it really did work. I need to try a much better padding solution.

I've been buying even more stuff Tongue I just bought some camper mounting tape for padding and arnica gel for bruising. I really wanted to try Mel's awesome padding idea, but I don't think it's possible to get it to fit on a medium cup.

I still haven't decided whether or not to buy goat's rue. Is there any reason whatsoever why raising both prolactin and progesterone at the same time might not be a good idea? Am I wrong to think that the PM and Goat's rue would cancel each other out at best, or "fight" with each other at worst if taken at the same time? What if anything does prolactin contribute to breast growth? Does it play any role in fat deposition, or does it solely work on the ducts etc? I just realized how little I actually know about the role it plays.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon