Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava bra - too far apart??

Hi all.. I'm a new user to the brava bra. A little bit of history about me - I had breast implants for two years and had them removed in July 2011, and during the process some of my own natural breast tissue had been removed (two surgeries, one to put the implants in one to take them out). I used to be a B cup naturally and now I'm a big A.
Fast foward - today I am on my tenth day of brava bra. I feel like the domes are so far apart (because of the design) and it is making my breasts grow far apart and not close together as how I feel attractive breasts should appear. Anyone notice that too or is it just me and that is normal.

I'm not sure how the brava cups look, since I use Noogleberry, but you might be able to manually keep the cups together if it's an issue of the cups being pulled to the side and there being a space in between. Use a scarf or belt or something that can be tied around both cups to force them to stay together.

Yeah i used brava before but not for a long period i pretty much gave up. It was too much hours i had to be putting into when i have class and exams going on. When I was using a large wide domes, and they were definitely too far apart mainly cuz they think anyone with a bra size 30. I personally thought i shouldve of got a narrow the sticky part is a lot smaller.
Star 

It's strange that no one else has commented on this… I’ve been using Brava for only 5 days but can already see my beasts are swelling very far apart and I’m also concerned. I’ve already ordered a larger dome size and I’m really afraid that it's going to make my breasts grow even farther apart. Has anyone else noticed this? I wish they sold an option where the two domes were connected and shared one silicone divider in the middle to reduce the space between each boob…

Huh Huh Anyone??? Huh Huh

From my experience when I get really big swelling using my own breath, not only the sportsbox, they are wide apart first, but after couple of hours the gap disappears completely and before brava I had a gap between the breasts. But if I get just a modest swelling, which happens if I only use the sportsbox they stay wide apart.

(24-10-2013, 11:49 AM)rateset Wrote:  From my experience when I get really big swelling using my own breath, not only the sportsbox, they are wide apart first, but after couple of hours the gap disappears completely and before brava I had a gap between the breasts. But if I get just a modest swelling, which happens if I only use the sportsbox they stay wide apart.

So you use your breath to create a lot of suction, then attach the Sportbox? I assume that once the initial suction goes down enough for the Sportbox to kick in, then it never gets up as much suction for the rest of the night? I'm frustrated by how little suction I'm getting with the Brava. The first week it was amazing, and in the past 10 days or so it's much less even though I'm doing everything the same and getting a good seal.

Sometimes I have a better seal, sometimes its not that good, but even if its good-which would mean the smartbox turns on just once and very shortly or similar, I have to inhale whenever I wake up again to maintain the highest pressure longer. Maximum pressure doesn't stay throughout the night. I do more inhales some time in the night, I wake up 2times or more mostly.

In any case higher pressure means more swelling, no matter many how many hours I did with the pressure from the smartbox I could only fill like the half of the domes and with the max pressure with my breath I am not only touching the top, but also touching the sides of the domes, like filling the domes completely not exactly till the top, but not much is missing.

Thanks rateset. I've been trying since yesterday using my breath and I can feel the suction is much stronger. But I'm not really getting any more swelling than before, strangely. My breasts are naturally quite far apart, and I feel that with Brava they are getting more so. I'm already getting some growth after 2 weeks, but I would love to figure out how to get them to swell in the middle and on the tops as well. Right now most of the swelling is in the bottom half of the breast.

I've been pumping for years and I've noticed that unconfined.... they will grow what ever way they want... usually not the way you want... I've tried smaller longer cups where I can direct the pressure and that seems to work... you ever try putting in padding next to your breasts before you put the dome on to try to direct them inwards.... like silicone pushup pads on the outside out your breasts.... just a thought....

Good idea Karren, I will try that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon