Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stories and results with NBE?

I thought it would be nice to begin this section with girls with underdeveloped breasts posting their stories and telling what they have been doing and if it was successful.

I began my journey with 34AA underdeveloped breasts, Tanner 4 I guess. My main reason for doing NBE was to do something about my large puffy nipples (called snoopy deformity) my breast shape itself was not terribly tubular, but mildly tubular, and a big size difference. As you can understand I did NOT take off my bra unless there was no light in the room Wink

I began with changes in my diet. Ate more proteins and less sugar and that was very effective. But my shape didn't inprove much, mainly the size. I then used Brava for 3 months and I got a new much better breast shape. With those 2 methods I grew to a small 34C and normal breast shape.

I am now back to a 34B do to weight loss after an illness and will start BO shortly but planning on gaining the weight back!!

Another thing I am doing is nipple enlargement since my nipples were totally flat on a puffy areola. I use niplette but some don't like it because it pulls a part of the areola in the cup making it the nipple, but that is actully really good for me. I now have normal nipple size, that never gets flat, and my areola is a lot less puffy now, since a part of it was used for the longer nipple. So my plan is to use the nipplette to create a long nipple (so my areola gets smaller in comparishment) and I want a 34D so my areola size will be inporportion.

I am not stopping untill I get normal breasts =)

I also have underdeveloped breasts. I did not know this until recently. I just thought that I had "small breasts". I learned that I have tubular "hypoplastic" breasts. I have puffy areolas, which I hate.
I haven't been doing NBE that long.
I started with taking breast active pills and cream, 2 years ago. Had bad cramps, period lasted 10 days, and I got heavier bleeding. I stopped the pills and cream after 2 months of use. I just thought NBE is not real. I did not know about this wonderful forum and other methods of NBE like BO, PM, massaging, pump,etc
I found this forum maybe 3 months ago or so.
I have learned soooooooo much from this forum, I am so grateful that I found it.

There are a few NBE methods I learned here on the forum, like PM, BO, massaging, pumping, etc.
I was very intrigued to go on PM, because of the fast results, but have since learned that PM requires a "maintenance dose", maybe I will use that in the future, for now I am massaging, pumping and I am currently on BO, I was on generic BO for 7 weeks, have switched now to Bountiful Breast, still BO. I think BO was a good decision for me, since it is glandular therapy and it is supposed to work "deep" in my body. Putting my body back into puberty mode would be great, because when I did hit puberty, I became anorexic for a year, so I think that had to do alot with why my boobs are underdeveloped, so hopefully, BO will complete my development. I have been drinking protein shakes, eating more meat, more nutritious foods, fruits,etc.
I am trying to cut down on the "junk foods".
I am a 34A right now. I would be happy with any growth that I can get, I would love to be a B cup, but my goal is a C cup, I would be so happy if I can get a D cup. I don't think I want anything larger than a D cup, but we'll see. I heard there is this thing going around and giving people the "boob greed" disease, LOL!

Just like what CousinRose said, I also think a D cup would make my large areolas proportionate to my breasts. So I think a D cup would be great for me.

I have been using the Noogleberry for about 1 1/2 months, have already seen lift from the NB, so I am happy about that. I think I have gained a 1/4" so far from the Noogleberry, but I could be measuring wrong, I don't know. But the lift is apparent and I will continue to use NB for as long as I can.

I have been doing Fengshuei's deep tissue massages. I don't do it everyday because I forget, but I try to do it whenever I can right before bed.

I just received my Easy Curves exercise kit. It is supposed to work the underlying muscles of the chest. It is supposed to make your breasts more lifted, firmer, etc., I just started using it today, but from what I have read, its great.

Hey Melissa, I also had an eating disorder during my teens and I think I have seen more girls claiming the same that have underdeveloped breasts. I actually started thinking I was too fat when I was about 10 and I was very skinny during my teens. They say that underdeveloped breasts is something you are born with, I really don't think that is the case all the time and it does make sence since estrogen levels are low in girls with ED's (probably progesterone too) so we are bound to have our hormones messed up because of it.

Hey Rosie,
Around puberty, I gained weight fast, I immediately thought I was fat so that's why I went on a very very low calorie diet. Looking back at my pictures, I was not fat at all, I was very skinny before puberty, so when puberty started and I gained weight, I did not like it, especially from all the comments I was getting from relatives and such.

I do think the genetics do play somewhat a role in development, but my family and my close relatives are all very blessed in the boobs department, so I know for a fact, it was not "genetics" for me. I think it was just lack of nutrition. I actually do not know any relatives that have an A cup. Oh and when I overcame my eating disorder, I ate lots of junk food, so that definitely didn't help either, LOL.

I love when you said "I am not stopping until I get normal breasts".
I love your dedication and motivation.
Hopefully, I can be dedicated like that.

I too had an eating disorder during puberty, which I think affected my breast growth. It started at 13, and I experienced no breast growth during high school.
While my breasts do not look particularly tubular and are at least a b cup, my areolas are puffy as well and look like tanner IV.
I agree that in the cases of eating disorders small breasts probably have little to do with genetics. My relatives are also blessed in the chest and I'm much smaller than them in other ways as well.
I'm so glad that there is something we can do to correct this short of surgery. I wish I could say which methods of NBE help, but I'm only just starting, and eating foods with phytoestrogens for the past few years has helped very little! All I can say is I know how you feel, and I'm so glad not to be alone in this!

Hey Prismatic, you are so far from being alone. And I also come from a family of big (and round) normal breasts. I also tried to go the estrogen route but it really made me crazy and I can't even use bcp without being depressed and crying all day. Anastacia also HAD underdeveloped breasts and had bad side effects from herbs. It looks like progesterone based route is the way to go for us. Melissa is using BO and I am now using PC and I will keep you updated on how it goes, so far it is looking promising =)

Hi Prismatic,
You are not alone indeed!
Its nice to have this section just for underdeveloped breasts so we can support each other.

Like what CousinRose said, I am on BO. I think BO should be the first thing that women with underdeveloped breasts should use. BO was made for TEENAGERS who were not developing breasts properly. It is supposed to bring our bodies back into "puberty mode" and complete our development. Now, I am not saying BO works 100% on everyone. Of course, everyone is different. I don't know if it will work for me, But honestly, I think it is a smart decision I have made to start with BO considering I have tubular shaped, underdeveloped breasts. You never know until you try.

I am using Bountiful Breast. I bought a 6 month supply of BB so I am locked to BB and NB for 6 solid months. If I see any results, I will buy another 6 month supply and as for the noogleberry, well, I don't think I want to ever stop it. I really like how it has lifted my breasts. I have only been using it for almost 2 months, so it will be interesting to see the results I will get from it by pumping more. It will be 7 1/2 total of using NB when I am done with the 6 months supply of BB.
I've read how NB has changed the shape of the breasts of many women. Anastasia had a slight tubular shaped breasts and after using BO and NB, she has round breasts now.

I will not stop the NB until I have nice round breasts!Big Grin

I got an eating disorder too when I was 14. Before that, everyone said I had big boobs. I guess they weren't that big, but they were bigger than everyone else's my age. I started developing when I was 9. I was skinny when I was young too, but gained weight during puberty around age 8 and hated it! Everyone made comments too. After I lost weight, I lost all my boobs. I woke up one day and all of a sudden, I was an A cup! I still remember that day, it's crazy how it happened over night. Then I went bra shopping and the lady suggested a 34A bra to me and I felt insulted because I thought I was more like a C. I probably would have kept developing if I didn't have an eating disorder. Now when I gain weight, my boobs still don't grow back. I am thinking that I just messed up my hormone levels and need to get them back in balance to grow again, since I am supposed to have naturally big boobs.

My weight has gone up and down a lot since then and the shape of my boobs has changed. I used the noogleberry for a year and during that time my nipples got puffy. I know it is supposed to give us rounder boobs, but for me it did the opposite for some reason. I am now using progesterone cream and hope it makes my boobs rounder and my nipples less puffy. I started at 32AAAA, but all the NBE stuff I tried made me gain weight and now I'm about a 32A. Nothing made me grow boobs without gaining weight so far, but I am currently trying PM. I tried BO for 6 months previously and it didn't seem to work. I think the reason nothing worked is that maybe I need to get my progesterone levels in balance first.

Hi sweetpea,
You said that the NB made your areolas puffy.
Were they always puffy and NB made them more puffy?
Or were they normal and NB made them puffy?
Also, what size domes were you using?
Has the puffiness gone down a little since you are using progesterone cream?

I might need to get my hormones balanced as well before I continue with BO.

Hey Sweetpea,

What size domes were you using? Do they cover the entire base of your breast tissue? I'm not too experienced with this, but that's the only thing I could think of that would be affecting the shape. You might email Lucy about it. I'm sure she would know more about how the cups are meant to fit.

I remember reading on the NB forums that putting bandaids, tape, nipple covers, etc over your nipples helps to keep them from getting larger. I'm assuming it would help keep them flat as well. It might be worth a shot if you're not too scared to try pumping again.

Hmm I thought BO is supposed to raise progesterone levels. Did you get your hormone levels checked before you started? I'm thinking it might make it easier to find a program that works.
I wish I had gotten it done, but I've just recently started birth control so I have a feeling the results might be useless for me as I'm still getting used to the pills. lol

Let us know if the progesterone cream works for you! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon