Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My adventure (32AA)

Hi.

I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading ALOT the last few weeks about all kinds of methods of NBE and I finally decided to give it a try.

I'm 21 years old, never pregnant, never have breastfed. I've been VERY self-conscious about my breasts for as long as I can remember. It isn't that I have small boobs, I have barely anything at all. Very very small. Almost completely flat. I've seen tons of guys with bigger boobs than mine. Smile

Here are my measurements:
Underbust: 28.3 inches
Bust: 30.7 inches
Overbust: 30 inches

So, you get the picture. I'm extremely thin in my upper body, always been, while my lower body isn't so thin. I'm tall, 174 cm. 57 kilos. I'm not sure if I'm even an AA. But on some sites I calculated that I'm 32AA, is this right?

I was reading a lot about herbal methods and BO, and decided that I'm not comfortable with throwing bunch of pills into me, and what with the price that comes with it... so I figured that for starters I'll be using Noogleberry (which I'll order soon) and MSM powder, do massages, drink a lot of water, eat healthy and do exercise. I will give this a try for a couple of months, what do you think of it?

My goal is by summer to reach a perfect full A, a full A that will stay a full A even just for a week, because I will be tremendously happy to be able to wear cute tops and push ups during one vacation I'm planning on going to, and I'm not going to be able to noogle there or exercise or eat healthy Smile

So, I ask you, is this realistic goal? I don't know how many inches I have to gain to reach a full A?

And I don't know if it's able to quit noogleberry after 10 months (assuming that I will gain from it, very optimistic Smile) and keep the gain for a whole week?

One more question, do I have to order small size domes for NB, or medium ones will be OK? I heard different things so I'm a bit confused.

I'm not going to post any pictures now, after a few months I'll post before and after picture just to compare them and see if there's any progress whatsoever. I'm too embarrased, honestly, to put them now, I'm afraid that you will be horrified after seeing them Smile

Hi cosmic_love,

Just wanted to wish you good luck! I have very similar measurements as you. I consider myself to be 32AAA. I have also just ordered a NB. I initially placed an order for the Extra Small domes, however, I contacted noogleberry and they recommended me to use the medium domes. I did breastfeed and was therefore slightly bigger at some point though. However, if you check the picture pages on the noogleberry's website you will see photos of another user who was an AA cup and she got great swelling using the medium domes. So I think that medium may work for you as well. You could always contact noogleberry and ask for their advice.

Good luck again!

Thanks, luisa, for your good wishes, good luck to you too!

I contacted Lucy from Noogleberry and she told me that the mediums will be just fine!

I'm guessing that I'm two and a half inches away from an A. I just hope that it's possible to gain that much in a year, I want to have some boobs so desperately!

I think you can achieve your goal you just have to believe in NBE. Us, small girls, grow so slowly.... Not sure if you have seen Tiger Lily's pictures and her program page yet? She grew on massage and chicken feet broth alone. She was very small. Since you are not taking any herbs, you may want to consider making your own chicken feet broth. Lots of people noticed difference once they added chicken feet broth to their program. I have not personally tried it though.

Yes, I've seen her pictures, and it's a great progress, but her diet looks very complicated to me, like too much hassle. But I could go with that chicken broth, thanks for the advice. Only problem is that it doesn't look tasty to me, it looks kinda gross actually. I've never tried chicken feet before.

You want to say that very small sizes grow slowly than "normal" sizes? Sad
Do you mean in general, or with noogleberry? I've seen pictures of men's progress with NB so I'm thinking, if they could grow them with pumping during some reasonable time, why wouldn't we? If we stay committed and persistent, that is.

I only discovered NB few weeks before, and it has given me great hope in having boobs without surgery, even if it takes a long time. I actually started saving money for implants, but decided to spend what I've managed to save up on NB instead Smile

Yes, I mean that we generally grow slowly than someone starting with a B cup, for example, probably because we have less receptors. Even Tiger Lily grew very slowly. There are always exceptions, of course.

hi cosmic
I really believe if you stay committed 100%, you can get results you will be happy with.There have been some amazing results on here! When is your vacation?
Good luck!

Thanks!
It's in 10 months. I really doubt that I will make it in that time, I wish I found out about these different methods before. But, I have nothing to lose, might as well just try a program, stick with it and see if anything happens.

(12-09-2011, 01:34 PM)luisa Wrote:  Hi cosmic_love,

Just wanted to wish you good luck! I have very similar measurements as you. I consider myself to be 32AAA. I have also just ordered a NB. I initially placed an order for the Extra Small domes, however, I contacted noogleberry and they recommended me to use the medium domes. I did breastfeed and was therefore slightly bigger at some point though. However, if you check the picture pages on the noogleberry's website you will see photos of another user who was an AA cup and she got great swelling using the medium domes. So I think that medium may work for you as well. You could always contact noogleberry and ask for their advice.

Good luck again!
Hi Lucia,

I was wondering how can I contact noogleberry. Because I had ordered cups only and it returned to NB because of postal issue in my country. They sent me an email asking whether to refund or resend. I asked to refund. But they never replied!!

Try lucy@noogleberry.com

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon