Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie batter with Borage oil

Hi everyone,

I've made my first boobie batter with Borage oil capsules, olive oil and Pueraria Mirifica. I have left it to steep for one week. Are the Borage oil capsules suppose to be dissolved by now? I still see the whole capsules.

Thanks.

No. Eve M used the kitchen blender.

I made the same batter but with Fenugreeek as my "active ingredient." I just poked a hole in each capsule and drained it.
I thought to do this with PM, you had to steep it for a month? Let me know if a week's sufficient...I have a lot of PM pills I could make good use of.

Even with a blender, there are little pieces of the borage oil capsules left. Everytime I look at my batter, it doesn't look ready. The olive is on top while all the powder is at the bottom. Even after shaking it, it doesn't look ready to use. Maybe I need to steep it for longer?

Hi Hope,

All the active ingredients are in the oil. You can just use the oil now. If you want it to look good, strain it, or pass it through a coffee filter.

How long would you steep PM for?

Thanks.

Hi Hope,

Two weeks in a warm, dark place.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon