Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pain and other side effects?

I've been working out daily(burning between 200-500 calories on average), eating boobie friendly, massaging twice daily(3 different types, chi massage, fengshui method, and chiyomilk's fat brushing) with a lotion i made from firming lotion and mothers milk tea along with fat brushing my lower back, thighs, and calves to my butt, and listening to rockmelon at night during the second massage. i'm also doing face yoga to plump my(already full) lips, make my nose more narrow, make my eyes wider, and fill out my cheeks a little more. I'm also doing lypossage on my mons pubis. At this time, as of labor day weekend, i am measured at a 34dd/e and a size 2 at 5'2". my goal is a size 0 and a 34 or 32G by my husband's next birthday(as stated in my signature).

All this to sayTongue that it's only been a week and, tho my unobservant self does not see a difference without a bra on, my bras don't fit at all anymore. And my breasts are super sore like they were my last month of pregnancy when i became a 38F overnight. My sex drive is also as up and crazy as it was when I was 16! I am not using ingested herbs so I wonder what exactly is causing the sex drive spike.

Anyone else have experience with a spike in sex drive and/or any of my other symptoms?

Hi Kaspretty,

Impressive!

You sure there's nothing in the firming lotion or the mother's milk tea?

the firming lotion is a pomegranate extract and the mother's milk tea is made of the same herbs as bustea, only cheaper. i'm only doing topical estrogen this time herb wise. internally i do it through food.

oh, and i am taking the mini pill.

An old aphrodisiac. Nobody grows pomegranates any more, because they need to spend the winter under glass, and they grow quite big. If you have kept your castle with the orangerie, give it a try.

I don't see anything in the bustea:
http://www.greenbush.net/busdrdukrec.html
Maybe progesterone from the fenugreek.

i knew of a bustea recipe that had fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, fennel, anise, licorice, and wild yam in it. thats what is in the tea i use.

Aha! That's a lot of phyto-progestins: red clover, fennel, and licorice. Together with the progesterone increase from the fenugreek, that will boost your libido.

sucks tho, my husband moved out 3 days ago... we have a few things to work on before we can continue together...

Hi Kaspretty,

Sorry to read that. Hope you get it all sorted out.

kaspretty, sorry to hear that. not trying to get in your business or anything, but were you going on a weight loss regimen and NBE regimen for him? If that's the only way to "work it out" or "keep him" then no offense, but no man is worth that. If a man can't love you for you, then he's not worth it.

(18-09-2011, 05:35 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  kaspretty, sorry to hear that. not trying to get in your business or anything, but were you going on a weight loss regimen and NBE regimen for him? If that's the only way to "work it out" or "keep him" then no offense, but no man is worth that. If a man can't love you for you, then he's not worth it.

i was doing it for me, but we have gotten back together and i found out he was actually very upset with me for spending so much time obsessing over how i look. he fell in love with me as a pot bellied, flat chested teenager and he said he loves me however i look, as long as its not brought on by obsession. so now i've slowed down with all of it(i also started a job, so i havent had much time anyways) but i am still doing a short morning and night routine so i'm still growing. and my fat brushing has made a BOG difference!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon