Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Eve =) a new category?

Hey Eve

I have noticed that a LOT of women on this board have underdeveloped breasts (myself included). I was wonering if it was possible to make a new category for this problem so we can communicate better and see what everyone else is doing and give each other support and idead etc.?

Rosie

That is such a GREAT idea!!!!!
It would make things a LOT easier!!
I really hope Eve agrees to this!

What do you think the new section should be called?

Yes, section is a better word then category Wink My english is just terrible at the moment but I hope someone fluent in english can come up with a good name for the section. Melissa?? Any ideas? Smile

My idea is that it could be put up in related subjects and be named underdeveloped breasts.

Hi Rosie,
I think "underdeveloped breasts" is perfect. But if you want other ideas,
How about:
"Insufficient Glandular Tissue"
"Hypoplasia"

These all mean underdeveloped breasts. I think more people would understand "underdeveloped breasts" better than what I posted, but either way, I am so happy Eve agreed to it. Thank you Eve.
Also, thank you CousinRose, for coming up with this idea.

The new section is now open. Underdeveloped Breasts seems to be the most straightforward name to go with.

Thank you so much =) I am so happy!!!!

Thank you Eve!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon