Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GorgeousBlonde's Program

After analyzing the Japanese woman's program who grew 2 cup sizes per year, I will also be adding the following in luteal phase:

- 1000 mg per day of vitex chasteberry extract

- 1000 mg, three times per day (3000 mg daily) of Mexican Wild Yam

- 1000 mg per day Dandelion Root

- 850 mg, once per day of Red Clover

GorgeousBlonde can you explain why you take PM on days 7-14 and days 19-24 ?

dont you use anything topically?

I have a quick question. Is hyaluronic acid an hgh? I assume Mucuna Pruriens is. I'm trying to figure out a program and don't want to add two supplements with the same purpose. Thanks.

Hi there, I don't mean to get on your thread here other than to mention that I fully disagree with the concocted idea that fish oil hinders breast growth as well.
The most I have ever grown was while taking a fish oil supplement in the form of the chewable gummy kind. I ate them like candy through out the day too.
Now I currently take the blend of flax fish and epo.

I have to laugh sometimes when I hear these ridiculous claims and ideas. I know we are all for what phytochemicals give the best results in producing breast growth mechanism in the body but we all have to remember, our bodies are highly complexed.

So while its great to ask around of who grew or didnt grow on what, we need to just focus on greater health over all(its normally when we grow the most I have learned for myself)

Good luck to all and don't be afraid of the fish oil, its great for reducing bad cholesterol and great for prostaglandin precursor functions and I am sure much more fabulous things.

hyaluronic acid is not an hgh.

thank you tibetan! I am going to just using flax and borage oil for now, but may try fish oil and see how I grow.

Your welcome!
BTW, have you grown much on PM since you've started? I am in second cycle with nothing to report. I am only doing 15 days as well.

I've been using it 2 months now, have grown 1 inch.

GorgeousBlonde,

What is your experience with the Goat's Rue? Do you think it helped contribute to your growth?

I am not sure how it supplements PM, but I would love to know from someone, like yourself, who has had a positive experience. 1 inch in 2 months!! WOW!

I have heard some women on this board and the old board say that PM works even better with Goat's Rue.

I rather not take a chance or waste time so I started taking PM with Goat's rue immediately. I have never tried PM alone

Well, then, it looks like I will be adding Goats Rue next time around! Smile

What brand are you using?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon