Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is PM safe or not?

Half the time I'm hearing things about how safe and natural it is; the other half I'm hearing about how my hormones will get effed up and I'll get women's cancer if I take it.

What do I do? And how do I check to see if I'm too estrogen dominant or not? And what if I am? Can I change the dominance so I can take PM?

http://www.puremiracleherbs.com/index.ph...-Bust-size

This article says it doesn't work on skinny women- is that true?

(01-09-2011, 03:12 AM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  http://www.puremiracleherbs.com/index.ph...-Bust-size

This article says it doesn't work on skinny women- is that true?

^not really true most herbs will cause a small amount of weight gain on thinner people which helps growth anyway.

also about it not being safe(not really proved either way well more towards safe as thai women have used for long time) the way i see it is i do a lot more unhealthy stuff to myself(smoking eating too many sweet and fatty food) that doesnt give me the gains PM does n youll be taking the growth dose for a relatively short time compared to other 'unsafe' lifestyle choices people make.

Once you stop taking PM will the weight that you gained come off again? I don't really want to put weight on anymore except my boobs! :-\

yh now iv started at the gym i lost 20lb but gained an inch on my boobs(without losing any before growth)
anyway i eat ALOT and take pm but i was allways still slim uk size 8 i think the most weight i put on was 10lb but then that could have been boob weight because i didnt change jeans size at all except now i can squeeze into a 6 Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon