Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you want a laugh

Hey all,

The other night I was laying in bed listening to music and had my one arm over my head.. I started sweating alittle and noticed a syrup smell (good old FG), well my arm pit was right there and turned to smell if that is where it was coming from, yep..lol lol I was like dam ..other then attracting men cause they like food but what about animals on all fours..lol lol..well at least I dont smell like an onion..lol lol.. hey what about when you peee..yep there tooTongue..well I rather smell sweet then like those nasty body odors..didnt really have a problem with it but on occasion I did..lol lol Good thing my man has a sweet tooth..lol lolBig Grin

(31-08-2011, 12:45 AM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  Hey all,

The other night I was laying in bed listening to music and had my one arm over my head.. I started sweating alittle and noticed a syrup smell (good old FG), well my arm pit was right there and turned to smell if that is where it was coming from, yep..lol lol I was like dam ..other then attracting men cause they like food but what about animals on all fours..lol lol..well at least I dont smell like an onion..lol lol.. hey what about when you peee..yep there tooTongue..well I rather smell sweet then like those nasty body odors..didnt really have a problem with it but on occasion I did..lol lol Good thing my man has a sweet tooth..lol lolBig Grin

syrup and sweet tooth.. what is wrong with you :-)
i rather had a lemon body odor...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon