Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has this happened to anyone?

Sad 

I have been noogling more consistently lately, but I have noticed a strange phenomenon.

I noogle before I go to bed, and I have only had swelling once, but this is not the issue at hand. I have noticed that the next morning, about 8-12 hours after noogling, I actually measure LESS than I was before I even noogled at all.

For example:

Before Noogling: 34" pushing 34.25"
After Noogling: 34" pushing 34.25" (the one time I had slight swelling I measure 35")
8-12 Hours After Noogling: 33"-33.5"

Then, throughout the day leading up to the night (which is when I noogle, before bed) they plump back up to 34"-34.25"

Why is this? Has anyone experienced this, as well?

I know, I need to put the tape down, but let's be real. Measuring your noogling success (when you have it) is fun.

This too happened to me by about 1/2 an inch also within the same time frame as you. I noticed when I noogled the following day I swelled in the cups alot faster. Don't know why but it is a little weird. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. Hopefully our breasts are getting used to the system. I've only done it for 3 days now but it DOES work!!

Yes this happened to me and I have stopped already because of it!! I got my NB a couple of weeks ago and had done maybe 4 sessions after which my boobs had quite a few red spots... they also kept the pinkish marks from the rings many hours after I took the NB off and became a little bit yellow and bruised looking. I haven't noogled for 3 days now and my boobs are still a little bit discoloured and have definitely shrunk to even smaller than they were, I'm too scared to try it again yet! Perhaps I pumped for too long too soon!

Not so busty - Personally my breasts are always bigger in the evenings than during the mornings because of water retention during the whole day. The difference can be quite a lot actually so I only measure myself in the mornings (and on my 5th day after my menstruation). Otherwise my measurements are all over the place and my cupsize can go from a B to C depending on many factors Wink

Could this be your problem? Water retention? Because you say they plump up again during the day, mine do that also with and withoout NB.

Balletbaby - Could this also be your problem? Your reason for being smaller now then before starting NB could be caused by less water retention (are you drinking less water then usually) or you lost a little weight? At least I have never heard of breasts shrinking by using NB, only that absolutly nothing happens Wink

Hope this helps
Rosie

How strange. Mine are always bigger when I wake up. I always attributed it to prolactin production which only takes place at night.

At night fluid is retained and distributed in your body more or less everywhere. When you walk/stand/sit during the day it gets accumilated mainly in your legs.

Hmmm this is very interesting but I still know that we have a lot of insensible water loss during the night. It is more then people think how much water we loose by breathing and sweating during the night, but of course it might vary a lot according to the individual. I never really thought about that. I just know my water weight is a lot higher in the evening than in the morning but I find it very strange that the same doesn't happen to you. I am so curious now!!

(31-08-2011, 12:23 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  I have been noogling more consistently lately, but I have noticed a strange phenomenon.

I noogle before I go to bed, and I have only had swelling once, but this is not the issue at hand. I have noticed that the next morning, about 8-12 hours after noogling, I actually measure LESS than I was before I even noogled at all.

For example:

Before Noogling: 34" pushing 34.25"
After Noogling: 34" pushing 34.25" (the one time I had slight swelling I measure 35")
8-12 Hours After Noogling: 33"-33.5"

Then, throughout the day leading up to the night (which is when I noogle, before bed) they plump back up to 34"-34.25"

Why is this? Has anyone experienced this, as well?

I know, I need to put the tape down, but let's be real. Measuring your noogling success (when you have it) is fun.

Hmmmm. I haven't experienced this happening to me, but my first guess would be your hydration levels. Are you drinking enough water before bed? Perhaps not enough in the morning and as you become more hydrated during the day after meals and such the swelling comes back? Just a hunch.

estrog-jen and cousinrose,

This makes a lot of sense! I could definitely see how my hydration level would contribute to their fullness. However, I drink 2-3 of those large 32 oz water bottles a day, and this doesn't include the 16 oz glass that I have in my room that I am constantly filling up! I am a water FIEND! I also wake up in the middle of the night and drink from that same glass (I keep it on my bedside table). I get dehydrated pretty easily, or at least my throat gets scratchy/dry. However, the amount I drink during the night definitely is not equivalent to what I drink during the day. So, this would make a lot of sense. I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing, drink a little more water, and wait for the results!!

I refuse to believe that NB won't work for me. I have seen too many women with such great results. I will give it another try! (again...)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon