Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alcohol

Exclamation 

Is there any solid information on how alcohol affects NBE?
I like to drink. A lot. It would be really useful to know for sure because I'm very reluctant to cut down.

Hi Gasolinerainbow,

Male NBEers seem to stop liking it:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8668&pid=30128#pid30128

Nice sharing.
I don't know about that but i listen some people that alcohol is so bad
for health, so we should avoid to use alcohol.

And yet they say that one glass of red wine is part of the secret of the longevity of people who live around the Mediterranean. The problem with the latest and greatest pronouncement from the "medical" profession is that they seem to change their mind 6 months later and what was decreed as "critical to good health" is later considered "so toxic as to be almost instantly fatal." Obviously I'm exaggerating just a little, but I do wish they'd make up their minds.

Wow, glad to know I am not alone! I have developed an extreme distaste for alcohol in the pat 6 months, as well, and my body almost completely repels it now!

Repels alcohol? Do you mean like a duck repels water? hehe

haha I guess I should have picked a better word, but basically, yes! I swear, I walk into a bar and instantaneously get a headache! Sad

(26-03-2012, 05:13 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  I swear, I walk into a bar and instantaneously get a headache! Sad

Try Ducking next time Big Grin

I've grown distant to alcohol lately. I think it's from drinking beer so much, now liquor tastes so awful!

I don't drink beer much, but when I do I try to make the argument for myself that it's ok, beer is made with hops. LOL

(07-06-2012, 04:30 AM)Doll Wrote:  I've grown distant to alcohol lately. I think it's from drinking beer so much, now liquor tastes so awful!

I don't drink beer much, but when I do I try to make the argument for myself that it's ok, beer is made with hops. LOL

LOL! Thats the same thing I tell myself when I drink!
I did see on the news that drinking beer helps with breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon