Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting study: Ideal Bum Size

American men consider 0.65 the ideal bum size for women:
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~hbe-lab/acro...ilewhr.pdf

who cares what men think? It's what YOU like.

Well, for one thing, it's important for...men Dodgy

My WHR is at 0.92 now. It's going in the right direction, but if I want an acceptable tranny look, I need to chip away for a little while longer...

If you read the whole publication, the "actual WHR" is 0.68, which I believe is a 24 inch waist with 35.5 inch buttocks. I believe this is the ideal and correct number.

The "actual WHR" is the measuring of real woman, not just drawings of female figures. Many studies just use drawings of female figures, even the famous evolutionary psychologist, Devendra Singh, who found the ideal WHR is 0.7.

"Devendra Singh, researcher specializing in attractiveness, carried out numerous investigations in the waist-to-hip ratio in the nineties. He discovered that all winners of the "Miss America contests" from 1920 until the 1980`s had a WHR between 0.72 and 0.69. He also found that playboy's models WHR was between 0.71 and 0.68."
http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten.../figur.htm

Celebrities WHR:
http://abagond.wordpress.com/2008/01/01/...hip-ratio/

So anything between 0.72 and 0.68 is ideal, but I think the perfect amount is 0.68.

I'm 0.68, my waist is 26 inches which is 66 cm, my butt measurement is about 38 inches, which is about 97 cm, my hips are 37 inches, which would be 94 cm. So going by what they are saying, dividing 66 by 97 I get 0.68. I wish my waist was 25 or 24 inches like it use to be. But then I'd be around 0.62-0.64. But I feel that hourglass figure is sexy. So does my hubby Wink but I think they might be off on their measurements. They say Jennifer Lopez is 86-58-87 that would make her 34-23-34 1/2 in inches. That doesn't sound right.

Yea I knew that site was off... this is J-Lo's measurements http://www.howmuchdotheyweigh.com/jennifer-lopez/

idk i think basically numbers are no way to classify beauty i mean 2 people with the same bust hip waist measurements can have completly different looking figures like some women can look slim and proportioned at size14 but others can look flabby at size 8.

also everyone has their own ideal of beauty
i love hourglass waist to hips but i guess my ideal of perfection for myself would be something a little more extreme haha idk 46- 24- 36 cause im very hard to impress.
atm i measure
bust41.5/ waist24.5/ hip36

I'm probably the same mydream, but I think the boobs and butt should be proportionate. Like if you are 40 something inches on the bust, then the butt should be around there. But I always thought women with the hourglass figure are beautiful. Like the ones with a small waist but bigger busts, hips and butt. Like Marilyn Monroe, though that site says she's a 0.63, so I'd have to have a waist of 24-25 to be around there!

oh man i used to have bridget bardots measurements lmao but ya i think its true u cant tell by whr because a hourglass frame;small ribs wide hip bones, then it will look a more dramatic shape than just hourglass shape due to fat/muscle distrubution

also is hip measurement butt or actual hip? because if its butt then it might not really be an hourglass from the front so this is quite confusing really i dont think numbers can describe beauty its how it looks in life
so Gorgeous- u shouldnt judge yourself on the numbers because it doesnt give any accurate measurement apart from hourglass figure from the studys were photos of women from the front so if u aspire a perfect hourglass ull need to take your own bodys frame into mind also.

DropDeadDoll, you need to read the study, the study actually measure real women, and included the hips AND buttocks:
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~hbe-lab/acro...ilewhr.pdf

The ideal "actual" WHR is 0.68

(04-09-2011, 02:34 AM)DropDeadDoll Wrote:  oh man i used to have bridget bardots measurements lmao but ya i think its true u cant tell by whr because a hourglass frame;small ribs wide hip bones, then it will look a more dramatic shape than just hourglass shape due to fat/muscle distrubution

also is hip measurement butt or actual hip? because if its butt then it might not really be an hourglass from the front so this is quite confusing really i dont think numbers can describe beauty its how it looks in life
so Gorgeous- u shouldnt judge yourself on the numbers because it doesnt give any accurate measurement apart from hourglass figure from the studys were photos of women from the front so if u aspire a perfect hourglass ull need to take your own bodys frame into mind also.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon