Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM With Maca Root! What Brand of MACA?

I have decided to take PM with MACA root, I want to grow my boobs and my bum! However, I do not see any information on the ideal brand of maca root, what brands are you using, what brands do you recommend?

This one
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Maca-Raw-...18046?at=0

Or this one:
http://www.iherb.com/Vega-Sequel-Natural...31259?at=0

Also what dose is the best? 4000mg per day, how many times per day?

Now i would love to do this,

i'm reluctant after reading that maca boosts testosterone.

I'm trying to talk to Isabelle, coz on one of her posts she talked about encouraging Testosterone in the system, to being converted to Estrogen, it was all very confusing to me, as i find hormones are tricky to understand. But that was the general gist of it.

id love to do it but don't want to undermine Pm's miraculous effectiveness.

Isabelle send me a private message when I asked about it, and from what it seems it help breasts grow FASTER! Sounds good to me.

I believe maca increases DHEA. The scientific literature points in this direction, but I haven't seen solid proof yet (like anyone actually measuring DHEA after maca intake).

The idea that maca increases DHEA works for me as a working hypothesis to explain the observations in the literature and on this forum and in the thread "the maca root users" on the forum of http://www.blackhairmedia.com

Testosterone is made from DHEA. DHT and estrogen are made from testosterone. The important thing is that testosterone, DHT, and estrogens, continue to be made in the same ratios as without taking maca. Only, much faster, as if the DHEA from maca fuels the production of steroids.

Progesterone and cortisol are not made from DHEA. So taking maca will not strengthen the effects of progesterone and cortisol. Cortisol tends to deposit fat around the waist. Taking maca will not accelerate that.

So before you start maca, the important things are your genetic make up and the ratios between testosterone, DHT, and estrogens. When taking maca, the effects of testosterone, DHT, and estrogens will just accelerate.

The genetic make-up of the women on blackhairmedia.com gives them an advantage in depositing fat around the hips, but I have also experienced that myself. If you excercise your glutes, testosterone will make them grow faster. If you break out, DHT will make you break out faster. DHT will also increase libido and mood. If estrogens made your breasts grow before taking maca, they will grow faster. If you were depositing fat around your hips before taking maca, it will deposit faster.

An important detail is that in an NBE program, you will notice 200 ml of extra fat on the breasts immediately as an extra cup size. You will not notice 200 ml around the hips. Maybe in the shape if you use pictures. So the acceleration of fat deposits by maca is often what makes the growth of the back side noticeable.

So why do some women also grow breasts on maca, and others don't? I think that is a matter of progesterone. Progesterone stops NBE growth, but I have never read it stops growth around the hips. So I think the women who grow their back sides exclusively, are adult women with enough progesterone and matured breasts.

yeah thats it, i didn't know that Estrogen was made from Testosterone. Think my fear of using maca comes from when i used fenugreek. Each time i added maca, my glorious growing pains would stop. Maybe i will try it after all...there's only one way to find out.. I think i'd add it after the growing pains started and see what happens.

If estrogens made your breasts grow before taking maca, they will grow faster.

Coooool thankyou Smile.

Progesterone stops NBE growth...?
Then why do people take progesterone cream? Sad confused!

My personal experience and body make up with PM and maca.. in the beginning of taking maca it worked good got alot of tingling each time I took it, but a few weeks later keep getting more and more breakouts and chin hair, since stopping it and switched to FG in the 2nd cycle and add 1 SP my breakouts and chin hair went down so just about nothing and since that change I experience constant feelings in my titas..I may add it back later on but kind of not sure.. I am currently starting today stopped all even most of my supps but still massaging cause I need to take a prego test.. I have a thread of my symptoms..not sure if it is NBE or prego.. I was torn to stop but I did want to take a short break ..like a week. I am also confused about the progesterone thing too..very interested in GR though..

Very nice post GorgeousBlonde, very interesting..yet these hormone thoughts so confusing, maybe one day it will click in..Big Grin

Hi Susan,

It's my PM to GorgeousBlonde. You did get it when I posted this in Prettymama's program thread (you even came up with the idea first)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8791&pid=32749#pid32749
so that text may be clearer.

I linked the literature here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=32411#pid32411

Haha...holy cow batman..lolHuh Yes now I remember and I thought it looked familiar.. now I reread that last link you posted and man..so what does maca do..wicked confusing man..if we all say we have brain fog think again cause look at what the heck we have to read and figure out..haha thanks to Isabelle dam I would be so freakin lost..I would be yelling..mommy(Isabelle) in the mall cause I am lostBig Grin I know Isabelle has a busy life but if she doesnt come on I start to get antsy..Big Grin Thank you for your hard work..Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon