Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alyssa's Experiment w/NBE

Hi i am new here...did you just use the cream mixed with l-arginine last 14 days of each month? Not every single day? Also did you mix 2 capsules in the entire tub of cream? I am also on birth control. What does nbe stand for?? Thanks so much

Also can anyone try this formula? I havent had any surgery done i just want larger breasts. Thanks

@ahla How long was it before you started seeing noticeable growth? A few days? xx

I've just started this method, I am currently 12 days in, my breasts appear to be slightly full - though I not expecting an overnight miricle of course - however my breasts are quite tender, like when you first go through puberty tender. I have seen in other post that other people have experienced this when using the treatment I was just wondering is this a lasting thing or does it eventually fade? Any advice or other peoples storys would be helpful thanks.

By the way I am 21 currently a 34 b - very small B just in case anyone was wondering if age or breast size affect the way the method works - I will post any progress next month.

Thanks Bekka

Is there anything else u are doing for NBE or are u testing this on its own?

Xxx

I noticed growth the first cycle in terms of feeling fuller and my bra became visibly tighter after two cycles.

It should feel like mild growing pains/sensitivity akin to pregnancy. The full feeling and growth halts during the estrogen phase then begins again during your progesterone phase. After a few cycles there should be a difference you can measure. With anything permanent and done while working with your body, a gradual change is the way to go.

I've had a few people message me that this has worked for them so let me know how it goes. I would say a 6 cycle trial would be best since I had stem cells injected so that could have sped up growth in my case. Because of that, it's good to find out how it worked for others who weren't reconstruction patients.

(17-12-2012, 06:33 AM)ahla Wrote:  I noticed growth the first cycle in terms of feeling fuller and my bra became visibly tighter after two cycles.

It should feel like mild growing pains/sensitivity akin to pregnancy. The full feeling and growth halts during the estrogen phase then begins again during your progesterone phase. After a few cycles there should be a difference you can measure. With anything permanent and done while working with your body, a gradual change is the way to go.

I've had a few people message me that this has worked for them so let me know how it goes. I would say a 6 cycle trial would be best since I had stem cells injected so that could have sped up growth in my case. Because of that, it's good to find out how it worked for others who weren't reconstruction patients.

I am postmenopausal and on bioidentical estrogen and progesterone. Do you think it would work for me? I had breast implants (MISTAKE) and the silicone leaked. I had them removed but the PS did not get all the capsule, so I am saving to go to Dr. Feng in Columbus Ohio to get the rest removed and see how much she would charge to do the fat stem cell transplant. I has hoping to to this prior so perhaps I would not need as much transferred. Just to make my breast identical. But, I'm not sure it will work since I'm postmenopausal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon