Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alyssa's Experiment w/NBE

Hi cutelilbunnie,
I just started applying the cream/cap combo on 1/7/12 twice daily. Nothing so far but guess I should give it time. My experiment with mixing the 2 & letting it set for 12 hrs is working out as far as it not being so gritty.
On 12/23/11 I started taking 3600 mg of l arginine orally as suggested by someone on this forum. I take PM orally & apply PM topically also (this since 1/1/12). Guess I have to give the PM more time too. Also take 5 GR caps daily. I was on the Greenbush (FG/WY/SP/Fennel) for 5 mo. but noticed nothing but weight gain from the waist down only so I stopped. I also take collagen, MSM, GABA daily.
Keep me posted w/ your thoughts.
Thanks

I am starting this method during the luteal phase of my PM routine, which happens to be today.

I am using the same progesterone cream and l-arginine pills as ahla, so I will keep everyone updated on the effects on my program thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8490&page=5

I will be applying the largest amount recommended on the back (maybe a little more, because it is hard to guesstimate and be accurate) with one l-arginine pill twice a day. I have no idea how ahla used two pills mixed in, because I had a hard enough time mixing in just one. The texture is SO gritty!!!

Anyway, I will let you all know how this goes on my program thread.

Got my cream from GNC and use to mix it with herb but someone told me it was not going to work so stop, but I'll try to use this cream after my old one is done. Do you guy think I should add in some herb with this one too?

32A-35D...
What cream is it that you buy from GNC?

This is so inspiring!! So were you estrogen-dominant or have excess androgens or estrogen and this is why you decided to try this method? I have excess estrogen right now and would like to maintain my breast size

Do you think you grew because the progesterone cream got rid of excess estrogen making you balance in your estrogen causing growth?

I am curious about what your body was like in it's hormones and why you decided to try this method? Please and thank you

Dis blowz my mind, so did U really only use progesterone cream and L-arginine on da last two weekz of your cycle and grow a whole cup size in 2 monthz? Dat is just crazy I almost don't believe it. I am balancin my hormonez right now (because my maca stopped workin for my butt growth) so dis might work for me because I am taken vitex to balance myself. I wonder if I should stop wit the vitex if I will be applyin progesterone cream though.

O.K. dis is my first day of da last 2 weekz of my cycle, gonna start rubbin 1 dose of progesterone cream wit Eveline Cosmetics Slim 3-D Total Push-Up effect cream, emu oil and L-arginine powder mixed together twice a day. Letz hope I get da same resultz as Alyssa.

I have the same doubt as lil_lisa..now i'm taking borage oil (because it's stronger than evening primerose oil) from day 14-28, but when it's over i will start vitex..do you if it's better tham borage oil to increase progesterone levels?
And if i start using vitex can i also use a PG cream, or is it too much?

Lil_lisa do you know if we can take vitex and use PG cream at the same time?

Definitely trying this!!!

So I bought Swanson's Brand L-Arginine AKG a while ago, and I was wondering if anyone thinks it would work the same way? Or should I just go with the capsules of pure l-arginine?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon