Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Full List of Symptoms for Excessive/Deficient Estrogen, Progesterone, Androgens

What are the symptoms of excess androgens? Deficient estrogen and progesterone? Any good websites references on this topic?

Hi GorgeousBlonde,

How are doing..

Here is something good for estrogen dom. and defiency, and possibly progesterone and androgens..

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135

This is a hormone test too but to me it doesnt have that much listed for symptoms then the above link..

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

I found this really interesting article on excess androgens:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/273153-overview

I have been right about myself thinking I have high levels of androgens..since I been taking FG and SP along with PM my symptoms are way better!!! I was taking maca it made my symptoms worse, alot worse..at first it was helping but all of sudden it was wacking my system up..getting alot chin hairs, acne, oily face, and more now it is almost gone since I added SP and stopped maca..might just be me..

Thank you for the list, I also have excess androgen levels since puberty, had a little bit of acne and oily skin.

I take PM, Goat's Rue, and recently added SP for excessive androgen. Now I would be worried about combining FG with PM, as I many posts have explained worries about combining a stronger phytoestrogen (PM) with a weaker phytoestrogen (FG). How do you find that combination works?

Hi GorgeousBlonde,

I have found since being with my man this week I didnt take much not even supps.. when I first arrived I was taking the PM, FG, SP, some fennel tea..well after a few days I stopped the FG and PM took the SP every other day because I was eating more sweets and that worked good for me for the chin hairs and acne..I was taking maca too but found every single time I took maca it gave me more chin hairs and some acne..so stopped that too..I then a few days ago started PM again and PM works tons better for me.. the FG made me very dizzy..so bottom line I am going to take PM (2 a day) in the first cycle even though my period was due today and when it does start I may stop a few days or not depends on how my period is (cramps etc.) at some point I will go up to 3 a day then reduce and go to 1 a day then skip a few days of none. I am also using a cream that I got for free that I will be posting my progress on..so far I have been using it for a week, it has PM and FG in it..and alot of good oils..so far I like it alot and I think the titas are fuller..so my final thought is PM and SP as needed..also I bought some soy milk and weird as it my seem I had some today and felt some tingling.. I believe we need a variety of dif. estrogens..plus I am not going to go crazy with what foods to eat either..while at my mans I didnt worry about that and was doing good..if it stresses you out then that isnt good for growth..right?..sorry for my rambling just alot thoughts typing out loud..lol..haha another thought..in the first cycle that past when I took 3 PMs only I may have had an SP every now and then but I felt alot of tenderness, tingling, and fullness.. when I started taking the FG it slowly went away..maybe it was the time of the cycle or the combo that changed the sensations..my opinion the combo of PM and FG

Going by this it looks like I may be estrogen deficient. So if BO this time around doesn't help, I may switch to PM, we'll see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon