Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body wrap detox treatment.

Hi everyone, for the last 6 year i have worked for a massive hair and beauty distributer in the uk, doing sales. I mainly worked on the hair side of things selling big brands to salons, but recently i have started selling beauty aswell. Ill get to the point and it is not really breast related as such but i have just had a 2 day training course on a product called universal contourwrap and i have to say i am amazed by it lol. Its a detoxifiying and body shaping treatment that is not a con like some others and has a guarentee. Heres the link if you want to check it out
http://www.universalcontourwrap.com/uk/p...px?id=4279. The reason im mentioning it is because of its detox benifits and ive just had it done and im quite amazed to be honest lol. And dont worry im not trying to sell anything lol i only sell to salons and beauty parlours. I know its available in the UK and some european countrys, and i know there are alot of salons in the US that do it, but they dont seem to be on the website for some reason. If you want any more info just msg me. Thanks for reading everyone, good luck. xxxxx

Hello Cheryl1989,

On a post dated October 19 2009, 9:43 PM in this thread:http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/thread/1255428570/last-1257010787/Changes+to+the+site you said that you would "will not use the new forums" and then "and if i do post i will stick to the male section from now on as most of the males do."

I have been watching as you start sprinkling your posts everywhere except where you said you would. I would just like to know for the record;
Are you going back on your word?

Wahaika

I will post where i wish, and if you say im going back on my word then so be it, see it how you wish wahaika. But i assure you i did not give my word on anything i just wanted to end the subject as you seemed to be getting a little worked up over it and said you would not be around much and i never wanted that to happen as you help alot of ladies on here. I dont understand why you keep persisting with this wahaika.

Body wraps make you lose water weight. It doesn't matter how many inches or pounds you lose on one because as soon as you have a drink of anything, you'll gain all of it right back in a matter of hours.I am on my third try of the detox wrap. have followed all the instructions word by word and have not seen any inch reduction at all.I have followed all the instructions word by word.

detox does not mean reduction... cheryl said shes mentioning it for detox reasons,, didnt read her say anything about losinng weight?

thanks for the info cheryl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon