Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New kid on the block :)

Hey all,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've just signed up Smile I've come on here to try and seek an answer, or a foundation on which to work from to gain some information about a problem I have...

I'm 21 and have the breasts of a 12 year old! My chest looks like it is just entering puberty and over the last few weeks my sex drive has completely disappeared because of it. I've always been hugely conscious of my little bee-stings and I was diagnosed with severe depression 2 years ago after finally breaking down and declaring that I despised my chest. Sex has always been good but within the last few months, my flat chest has been playing on my mind so much that it has now gotten to a point where I do not want my boyfriend to touch me and it is beginning to cause an issue in our relationship. I hate feeling like a child and so unsexy!!

It has affected me so much that I have, only last week, had consultations with surgeons about breast enlargement!! After reading these forums I have taken a step back to analyse my body and see what might have caused the lack of breast development. There are a few more complex reasons why I believe that I too have suffered from a hormone imbalance/deficiency and I will go into these if there is anyone on here who can offer their advice. Anything anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated as I feel it's time I sorted myself out and help myself feel better!!

Hope to hear from some of you soon Smile
xx

Welcome here Wednesday,

How complex are those reasons? If it's just a matter of symptoms and options, you may already find the answer here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038#pid35038

Hi Isabelle, thank you for your response.

The reasons I am referring to are to do with my weight mainly. I am 5'11" and weigh just over 9st - a weight which I have not been able to move away from since I was around 18. I don't have an especially healthy diet - I like sugar and fatty foods too much - and the only exercise I do is walking around the shop where I work all day. I eat all the wrong foods and yet never ever put weight on. I also have anaemia, which I was diagnosed with when I was 13, heavy and very painful periods, which I have always had, and struggle with sleep problems. I always feel very lethargic and get migraines very frequently. I don't know if the weight issue could be due to the fact that I might simply have a fast metabolism but from reading some of the posts on here I feel that all of these things may be connected.

I have often wondered if my small chest could be because I haven't developed properly and this forum has highlighted this thought. I have looked on the Tanner scale and have placed myself at stage 2 which, for a 21 year old is not normal. I am seriously thinking of making a doctors' appointment to discuss this!!

Do you have any thoughts??

xx

Hi Wednesday,

I think you should. It could be estrogen dominance, but then you should gain weight. Maybe your thyroid is fast: have you ever been diagnosed for thyroid issues? The anaemia may be a consequence of the bleeding. And the anaemia may make you lethargic. Try a women's multivitamin with at least 25 mg iron.

If you want to prepare for NBE, find a multivitamin with
at least 50 mcg vitamin B12
vitamin B6
around 10 mg zinc
vitamins C, D, E

It will not be easy to find a multivitamin that has all that. Try a hair skin nails or a prenatal. Or buy two, and alternate them. One thing you must get every day is zinc.

If you journal your symptoms for a week or two on the multivitamin, the overall picture may become a lot simpler.

Hello Isabelle,

I have not been on here for a while due to Internet problems. Thank you for your response.

I have decided to make an appointment with the doctor and to start a journal of my symptoms whilst on a multivitamin. I am going to go to a health shop during the week and have a look at which ones could be good for me. Are there any that you would recommend? I already take an iron supplement every day so will try and look for a MV which contains Zinc, as you suggested. Have you tried MV's yourself? Did you have a positive effect or notice any kind of difference in size?

xx

EDIT: I've just bought a MV called 'one a day women's'. It contains:

Vitamin A (20% as beta carotene) - 2500 IU
Vitamin C - 60 mg
Vitamin D - 800 IU
Vitamin E - 30 IU
Vitamin K - 25 mcg
Thiamin (B1) - 1.5 mg
Riboflavin (B2) - 1.7 mg
Niacin (B3) - 10 mg
Vitamin B6 - 2 mg
Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin - 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 - 6 mcg
Biotin - 30 mcg
Pantothenic acid - 5 mg
Calcium elemental - 450 mg
Iron - 18 mg
Magnesium - 50 mg
Zinc - 15 mg
Selenium - 20 mcg
Copper - 2 mg
Manganese - 2 mg
Chromium - 120 mcg

What do you think??!

xx

Hi Wednesday,

It's excellent, if you eat meat every day. Your total vitamin B12 intake should be above 50 mcg for NBE. Add up what you eat, the vitamin B12 contents are in Table 2:
http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/vitaminb12

If I slack on multivitamins, I start losing hair, my skin looks dull, and my nails are brittle. If I overdo it, I get weird symptoms that are different for each vitamin. Too much niacin gives me an allergic reaction, like a sex blush from my nipples to my hair line. Over 10 mg B6 for a prolonged period causes sedation and tingles all over: I slept 11 hours a day on 100 mg B6. At 35 mg, zinc starts to counteract prolactin, and at 80 mg, it becomes an androgen and breaks you out. Too much vitamin C, well over 200 mg, ruins my resistance to infections when I skip the C, even for a day. And so on. The NIH fact sheets and the wikipedia pages on each vitamin are good guidelines.

I have no NBE growth now, but I lost 10 lbs in two months without losing a cup size. I adjusted vitamins, minerals and diet at the beginning of those two months, and then started adjusting the hormones. I use
- hops to increase estrogens and as an anti-androgen,
- fenugreek to increase prolactin, progesterone, and estrogens,
- and maca to increase testosterone and estrogens.
I keep insulin low by avoiding carbs, and cortisol by avoiding stress and long, strenuous workouts. I adjust hops, fenugreek, and maca to my symptoms. I linked the symptoms from here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038&highlight=symptoms#pid35038

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon