Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it permanent?

Okay...I know this might sound silly but...

I was just wondering how many of you, those that have achieved their goals, have maintain their sizes after discontinuing the program.

I wish to know this, because I'm fearing I might always be dependent of herbs.

I didn't use herbs, but bo and my results have been permanent. I've been a 34c for a year and a half and without taking anything for just over a year.

Mel

The only herbal thing I tried that worked was Zoft breast gum. I gained 2 inches and 2 cup sizes within 6 months with it. After discontinuing it I never lost that size. After that I went on BO and NB and went up another 2 cup sizes. I have not lost that size either and I took a pretty long break. I just now started back on NBE. So yes it can be permanent, but with herbs I believe what you get in the first 2 months is swelling and then you need to continue the program for a few more months, it's recommended you do at least 6 months, then it becomes permanent. Now I think it's different with PM than other herbs. I've heard with PM you have to take a maintenance dose to keep the size.

(23-08-2011, 07:48 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  The only herbal thing I tried that worked was Zoft breast gum. I gained 2 inches and 2 cup sizes within 6 months with it. After discontinuing it I never lost that size. After that I went on BO and NB and went up another 2 cup sizes. I have not lost that size either and I took a pretty long break. I just now started back on NBE. So yes it can be permanent, but with herbs I believe what you get in the first 2 months is swelling and then you need to continue the program for a few more months, it's recommended you do at least 6 months, then it becomes permanent. Now I think it's different with PM than other herbs. I've heard with PM you have to take a maintenance dose to keep the size.

Hi Anastasia,

How long did you use Zoft gum and did you use anything else along with it.. It says it has similar ingredients as Breast Success and I still have some of those pills left..just wondering if I should us them up in my second cycle when reducing my PM..I was going to use FG in the second cycle and PM at a low dose with and some SP like 1 pill.

I took Zoft for 6 months, didn't take anything else at the time. Just massaged.

OK..really thats interesting.thank you..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon