Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chicken Feet Vs. Chicken Feet Soup

Hi there,

This is my first post to the site, though I have been conducting extensive research thanks to all you helpful ladies' advice here on the site Smile. I have a noogleberry and am using that in order to enlarge my breasts, but am wondering a) if you ladies think that the gelatin from chicken feet will help in that case as it would if I were massaging, and b) if the chicken feet themselves contain as much helpful gelatin as the soup (I live in New York City and don't really want to take the time to make the soup regularly, but can find the pre-cooked feet for cheap in chinatown... I'm just worried that, perhaps at some point in the cooking process, the feet are perhaps stewed and the gelatin is lost? I have no clue about that)....

Any input is appreciated. Thank you, ladies.
fantasia Smile

I don't know much in regards to the chicken feet vs the soup, Sunsetz on the noogleberry forum would know more about it. But if time is the issue with cooking it, maybe a crockpot would be a good idea for it? Like put it in there in the morning and let it cook all day then enjoy in the evenings? I'm a mom, wife, and work full time so I completely understand on lack of time to cook. I love my crockpot and use it all the time, I put stuff in it in the mornings before work, tell hubby to stir it when he can, if he doesn't it's no biggie because I put it on low. Then at the end of the day we have a grew dinner. Maybe that's another option for you? Or maybe a pressure cooker? I don't know how to use one of those but I hear those are amazing as well for set and forget type cooking.

Chicken feed contain high cholesterol. So do watch out if consume too much.

I've been reading up on recipes for chicken feet soup, because a while back I was interested in trying it since Sunsetz on the NB forum had such great results with it mixed with NB. I found a few that talk about making a stock, so I'm guessing I could then use the stock to make any kind of soup I want? I also read that after the stock cools it turns into a gel. I'm wondering if I could just eat the gel? Like make a big pot then consume some of it throughout the week? Anyone know more info on this? I know the benefits from the chicken feet soup is that it's high in collagen and gelatin. Would it be just as good to maybe take gelatin supplements? I already take collagen supplements.

Hi Anastasia, this is exactly what I was doing - using the broth only. I was cooking it on Sunday and then I put it into 7 boxes for the whole next week. So you only have to do the cooking once a week. This broth did turn into a gel when cooled. There're ways to make it taste better - use spices and salt. It wasn't bad at all, I just couldn't stand the look of the feet, too gross for me. But I did have good results with broth. At that time I was eating other boobie friendly food, avoiding "boobie enemies" :-) like green tea, strawberries, tomato, cold drinks/food and so on. It is all in Fengshui and Tigerlily's programs. I wasn't using NB at that time but I grew almost one full cup within few months.

you can eat the feet but you won't get as much out of them. they contain skin and some collagen, tendons. but the real good stuff is in the actual broth. when you've done the broth right, it should gel up, sort of like jello, when it has cooled. if it is not jello-like then it is still good, but not as good.

it is pretty easy, I have never had to use 27 feet for my broth like the original recipe says, 10 - 15 should be fine. You also won't be able to find them in a regular store, you'll have to go to an Asian supermarket. I couldn't find them in regular stores or my city's china town, I had to go to a big Asian supermarket like T&T.

if you don't want to make the soup regularly, then I would suggest to buy a LARGE stock pot, and make a 1 months supply of it, then once it is done, portion it into 4 one week supplies. 3 large containers in the freezer and 7 small ones for the week your about to start ( you'd do this probably on sunday, so start your new 7 days batch on Monday).

so if you want 1 cup broth every day, portion out 7 or so cups per LARGE FREEZER container, or if it's 2 cups/days 14 or so cups per weeks portion. that way every week you only unthaw only 1 weeks worth of broth, and you wont end up unthawing and refreezing it everytime. This way you only have to make your broth at the end of every month, not every week, of course you'd have to put more feet in your broth when you make it. you don't have to eat the feet either, you can if you want, I usually bake them in the oven until they are crispy after the 3-4 hours of broth making...or you can throw the feet out.

To recap. you need the broth more than the feet, the feet won't have as much goodness as the broth OR as the broth and feet combined. also try making the broth in 1 month quantities at the end/start of every month and freezing them in 1 weeks portions.

I hope this helps!

Hey, thanks so much for all of your input, ladies. Cselestyna, thanks for breaking it down for me -- now I understand the difference and will look into making the soup. Smile

i just bought a bag of chicken feet and am also going to make chicken feet soup!

i definitely agree that the soup is a way to go - even though i used to eat these as a child, i'm not very into eating chicken feet now as a grown-up (too westernised now i guess), especially not daily Tongue. also, part of what makes the broth work is the slow cooking - it will take out the best parts and make it more easy to absorb.

and definitely, it makes a nice tasting broth if you add spices and vegetables afterwards just like any other chicken broth!

anastasia, i am taking the collagen supplements that you had recommended years ago on the noogle forum and they really work. my husband has had a hard time with his joints, and he found that was the only thing he's tried in years that have made that BIG of a difference. THANKS! i also think that there's nothing you need to take, but the chicken feet soup would most likely supplement /enhance the collagen you are already taking; maybe just as often as you can instead of every day? you mentioned you have a crockpot. that would make it really easy to do. in my experience, if you can get the feet from chinatown, they have already been cleaned, and if you aren't Eating the feet, you can throw them in with the talons.
Shocked 

Hi all, I'm thinking about making some chicken feet broth, actually eating the feet seems gross so definatly won't be doing that (not brave enough! can't even eat meat off the bone!) The thing i have no idea where to get chicken feet from? I'm in the UK so am struggling to where I could get as no Asian supermarkets around here, Could I ask a Chinese take away? or maybe a butchers? I have been using the noogleberry on and off now for around a year and i was a AA but now a nearly full A but am losing patience as the progress is so slow! so willing to try other methods also. Am thinking of starting a massage routine, with eating chicken feet and supplements and noogling so hopefully all combined will work! Smile Just wondering I can't eat gelatin as have probs with my stomach and can't eat pork, does anyone think I can't have chicken feet soup? Also looking into estrogen tablets...? what are people's thoughts of these? Anatasia ur results are incredible so jealous!! well done though! any advice would be appreciated
Boobie Love x

I'm sure I read in Tiger Lily's personal page that the reason she ate the chicken feet soup was because it was good boobie food and it was the gelatin in it that makes your breasts grow. Later on she was informed that they do gelatin capsules, and she replied she didn't know that or she may have just used them instead of all the cooking.
I then wanted more info on gelatin, but was informed that gelatin doesn't make your breasts grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon