Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

zoft breast gum with PM

Hi everyone,

I have been on program for one cycle but no growth have only gained roundness. I was thinking of adding Zoft Breast Gum because from what I know you are supposed to increase estrogen(PM) during follicular and progesterone during luteal phase. I need some advise on this and if any of you have tried it.

Thanks I am so grateful to all of you and the wonderful advise and knowledge you all have!!!

Lela12

here's the ingredient list
http://www.enlargementgum.com/ingredients.html

Just purchased it so Looks like I may be the first to combine zoft gum with PM. Thought of zoft gum since it seems similar in ingredients and how it is ingested to the super b up drop Chiyomilk was taking. I will let you all know how it goes. Crossing my fingers hope I get some growth!!!

I thought I saw someone else on the PM side of the forum post about doing zoft with PM, they took zoft while in luteal phase. Maybe that was just you? Not sure. But from what I've read about PM, of course I don't have personal experience with it, it sounds like a good idea to do something like zoft on luteal phase, and the PM the rest of the time? Sorry the cycling somewhat confuses me lol but that's what I gather from it. Good luck, let us know how it goes!

Update:

Well, I have been taking it 4 gums a day for the past 15 days. As my cycle lasts exactly 30 days. I did get some growth like a 1/2 inch not sure if its growth yet might be swelling. Funny thing is my period still has not started, kind of worried.

yes i'm also trying to do this.
Combine Zoft with PM pills 2x a day & Cream.
Are you doing that as well?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon