Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A newbie not knowing where to start

Bug 

Hello everyone, greetings from Egypt Smile
Well...the title says it all Big Grin I'm completely clueless about breast enhancement herbs.
I don't know where to start, how much to take or even what works and what doesn't. I could use all the help I can get. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Hi Eden, I think that you really need to read a few things here then decide what route you want to take then do more research from there.
First, how old are you?
What cup size are you?
Have your breastfed?

The answers to these questions are helpful.
If you are under 21, you should NOT take herbs. It will mess up your hormones. If you are over 21, its okay.
If you have had your period for at least 2 years, you can take BO, I will explain that later.

I will tell you a little about me,
I used pills called Breast Actives for 2 months, it gave me painful cramps and made my periods longer and heavier, so I stopped taking them. I did not see any growth from it. So now I am on BO, BO is Bovine Ovary, its glandular therapy, it is supposed to put your body back into "puberty" mode and finish your breast development. I have been on BO for only 1 month, I will try to continue for 5 more months. I have not had any bad side effects from BO. I am also using a Noogleberry. Its a suction device, it promotes blood tissue to the breasts, making the breasts swell for a short time, then eventually after lots of use with it, the swelling will become permanent growth.
I haven't had any growth from BO yet, but I want to let you know Natural Breast Enhancement takes time.
Also, some methods will work for some ladies, and some will not work for some ladies. What worked for others might not work for you. You really need to experiment for yourself.
If you choose a route and in 3-6 months, you see that it hasn't helped, try another method, keep trying things until you find what works for you. I know for me, I used herbs, didn't work, I am on BO, if that doesn't work for me after 3-6 months, I will switch to either PM, or the Zoft breast enhancement gum.
As a suggestion, I think that you should get the Noogleberry, its a wonderful product, and I think with whatever you go with, Herbs or BO, the noogleberry is a good thing to help with expanding the breasts, it also helps with the shape of the breasts.
Hope this helps.

Thank you so much melissa for your reply. I was considering buying breast actives and perfect woman sets but from what I've been reading on this forum I must say I'm quite discouragedSad. By the way I'm 23, 34B, never breastfed. I'm also considering platinum volufiline gel cream I've read somewhere that it offers lipofilling-like action. I guess I'll try BO along with the volufiline cream and the Noogleberry device and report the results Big Grin .

(20-08-2011, 03:21 PM)Eden Wrote:  Big Grin[quote='melissa4u' pid='34851' dateline='1313803995']
Hi Eden, I think that you really need to read a few things here then decide what route you want to take then do more research from there.
First, how old are you?
What cup size are you?
Have your breastfed?

The answers to these questions are helpful.
If you are under 21, you should NOT take herbs. It will mess up your hormones. If you are over 21, its okay.
If you have had your period for at least 2 years, you can take BO, I will explain that later.

I will tell you a little about me,
I used pills called Breast Actives for 2 months, it gave me painful cramps and made my periods longer and heavier, so I stopped taking them. I did not see any growth from it. So now I am on BO, BO is Bovine Ovary, its glandular therapy, it is supposed to put your body back into "puberty" mode and finish your breast development. I have been on BO for only 1 month, I will try to continue for 5 more months. I have not had any bad side effects from BO. I am also using a Noogleberry. Its a suction device, it promotes blood tissue to the breasts, making the breasts swell for a short time, then eventually after lots of use with it, the swelling will become permanent growth.
I haven't had any growth from BO yet, but I want to let you know Natural Breast Enhancement takes time.
Also, some methods will work for some ladies, and some will not work for some ladies. What worked for others might not work for you. You really need to experiment for yourself.
If you choose a route and in 3-6 months, you see that it hasn't helped, try another method, keep trying things until you find what works for you. I know for me, I used herbs, didn't work, I am on BO, if that doesn't work for me after 3-6 months, I will switch to either PM, or the Zoft breast enhancement gum.
As a suggestion, I think that you should get the Noogleberry, its a wonderful product, and I think with whatever you go with, Herbs or BO, the noogleberry is a good thing to help with expanding the breasts, it also helps with the shape of the breasts.
Hope this helps.

Thank you so much melissa for your reply. I was considering buying breast actives and perfect woman sets but from what I've been reading on this forum I must say I'm quite discouragedSad. By the way I'm 23, 34B, never breastfed. I'm also considering platinum volufiline gel cream I've read somewhere that it offers lipofilling-like action. I guess I'll try BO along with the volufiline cream and the Noogleberry device and report the results.

You may combine with breast massage and recommended breast enhancement food.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon