Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experiencing nausea..anyone else ..input please

Hey all,

I never experience nausea unless I get a cold or flu.. about 2 weeks before my period I have been having nausea but not bad just an uneasy feeling and the though of certain foods bring on the feeling.. I started maca a week before so not sure if it is maca ..as prego..would be a miracle..1 ovary, 47 yrs,.. had this nausea feeling 2 weeks before period and period is over and still on going 3 weeks now..does or has anyone experience this. I have been on the NBE since the end of May but been on PM since the end of June. also I usually dont experience alot of tita swelling and the two weeks befor my period it was pretty good and steady for the 2 weeks then durning my period it went down..not much swelling now at all but constant action in the tita area, booty area, stomach ( about 2 inches below belly button smack dap in the middle of the uterus I guess that is where the uterus is I get a shooting pain that travels up, that is when I get other shooting/zings just below titas, in the titas, in the booty cheeks).. the belly thing isnt as much today then yesterday that is about the time my period end so not sure if the uterus is repairing itself or what..anyway..opinions anyone..

"The thought of certain foods brings on the feeling" Dodgy

Which foods? There might be a clue here.

Hey Isa,

I answered the question in your thread..

I am the QUEEN of nausea Wink

First of all estrogen can make you nauseous hence pregnancy and when I was using one type of BCP I was nauseous ALL the time and it is a common side effect. Could be the PM. Are you taking it on an empty stomack?

There are also a few supplements that really make me nauseous f.ex. fenugreek but I find if I take this WITH food it does feel much better.

If the thought of some types of food makes you nauseous, don't eat it.

(18-08-2011, 11:14 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  I am the QUEEN of nausea Wink

First of all estrogen can make you nauseous hence pregnancy and when I was using one type of BCP I was nauseous ALL the time and it is a common side effect. Could be the PM. Are you taking it on an empty stomack?

There are also a few supplements that really make me nauseous f.ex. fenugreek but I find if I take this WITH food it does feel much better.

If the thought of some types of food makes you nauseous, don't eat it.

Hi CousinRose,

I wish it was that simple.. I have been taking PM on and empty stomach for a while had no problems..nothing has gave me no problems..I have taken FG before I started PM no problems it actually help a little not much. I have been on PM now for 2 months actually today is exactly 2 months maybe it is doing what it should.. as for not eating anything that sounds like it will make me nauseous that is just about everything..I have to make myself eat just to keep healthy (which isnt much).. I am at my peak of estrogen according to when my period started but never experienced this before and the nausea started 2-3 wks ago and I have to push myself to do things, I get dull headaches near the end of the night and that has just started maybe because lack of good amount of food..so going to finish my protein shake even if it is making me feel nauseous.. Thank you for your input.. bottomline..if I still feel this way in 2-3 weeks then I will go for a prego test..Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon