Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

must read..chicken head soup, plus more..good for titas growth in both genders

Hey all,

Very good info on this link:
http://www.curebum.com/33/natural-breast...nt-growth/

Here is what it says about chicken head soup (yes you take the head out when done and throw it out..thank goodness..Tongue)

The following recommendations are not just for grown women. They will work on teenage girls or men who want to grow breasts related to transsexual/transgender choices. Also the opposite is true: if you are a mother of an adolescent girl who suffers from an extreme preteen breast growth, you should try to avoid giving her the food and herbal suggestions I’m about to present.

In China, if parents of a teenage girl want to induce “forced” breast growth, it not uncommon for then to make a chicken soup made out of only one part of a chicken- it’s head. A chicken head is rich in estrogen and I heard many success stories from parents that fed their adolescent girls “chicken head” soup 3-4 times a week. Go to a butcher store and ask them to save you a few heads from the chickens they sell. Put 3-4 of them to make a soup (don’t forget the veggies), but make sure to take the heads out and discard them if you serve it to a young girl or she will never eat it out of disgust. This remedy will work on grown adults as well.

The main thin here that catch my eye was chicken head soup and also me and Gogirlanime use castor oil and it had a mentioned to mix with FG.. and that this article says what the both of use known about castor oil absorption plus I think castor oil helps with scars and toxins.Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon