Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM & MACA, good combo?

hello ladies

so my one and only question isss

can i take maca and PM togetherSmile?

my PM arrives tomorrow. im nervous and excited.
i know PM is very..well..it has to be handled quite specifically..
if anyone has tips please let me knowSmile!

(17-08-2011, 04:40 AM)aimingford Wrote:  hello ladies

so my one and only question isss

can i take maca and PM togetherSmile?

my PM arrives tomorrow. im nervous and excited.
i know PM is very..well..it has to be handled quite specifically..
if anyone has tips please let me knowSmile!

There are some that are experimenting with this thought it might not work. Maca is a hormonal balancer and when combined with other herbs it will go in the body and try to balance things out. It does this quite powerfully because it has high levels of DHEA. I say take your PM until you start seeing results and remember how quickly they came, like how many inches you gained in how many months, then slowly add maca and see if the growth slows down, if it does, you might have to do one at a time. I believe PM and maca together will work, but it might all go to your butt. This is something you are going to have to try yourself, not many have done it yet.

Gogirl,
That does make sense, I think that I will stop the Maca for now, and focus on my boobs first. I want boobs more than a booty. I can focus on the butt later.

Thank you ladies
I'm gonna start with pm then since I already tried maca for a month or two i believe.. idont think i saw any growth anywhere, but definitely felt more energized and all that jazz.

I'll start with pm for now and go on maca when i get a jobBig Grin

will let ya'll know how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon