Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria mirifica and fuller cheeks?

Hey girls,
I remember someone noting that their cheeks got fuller while using PM. I am just wondering if this is a common side effect. I wouldn't mind getting fuller cheeks Wink

Hi CousinRose,

Me too would like that..both sets..Big Grin .. Oh and fuller lips would be nice.. I read your other thread about uneven breast and I have read a few on PM have made them even out..not sure if it was PM or massage or suction but the ones that did comment on it are on PM.. mine too uneven..Dodgy I think most are uneven some lucky ones do have even ones..

I had corrected my unevenness but after loosing weight and gaining some back it all went to my larger breast so I am noogling to even it out. Yes I am sure by using PM cream on only one breast might do the trick, I might try that if BO and NB don't work. I would also take the tablets though and see if I get the other benefits that girls have mentioned. I am taking msm and collagen also for cheek build up Wink

What I was saying I think that the ones that there breast became even were taking PM pills dont know if they massaged just one breast only to even out..so either they were doing that or just taking the pills they and just evened out without massage.

That's very interesting and contradicting, but it is true we all react differently to NBE. I was reading that fuller cheeks are a sign of higher estrogen so I guess it should not be surprising if it would be a side effect from PM (along with fuller lips) Wink Fuller lips, fuller cheeks and bigger breasts ... still sounds too good to be true but worth the shot Wink

(17-08-2011, 02:11 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Fuller lips, fuller cheeks and bigger breasts ... still sounds too good to be true but worth the shot Wink

Oh yessssss...would love all ..but bigger titas is number one..best to your growing journeyBig Grin Last note PM is interesting and so is NBE..I am enjoying doing NBE even with some moments of physical pain from experimenting..haha call me weird..but I have learned alot about my body that I didnt know before doing NBE and it has help in so many ways as does PM in my case..Blush

Big Grin Cheeks? Haha Big Grin I got fuller buttocks! Seriously! I noticed it after 2-3 months on PM. No change in hips or thighs. Just the buttocks. Very nice!

This may be a stupid question but Cousin Rose is refering to fuller bum cheeks isn't she, rather than face cheeks? JUst want to double check as i've already quite a full face.

I meant face cheeks not butt cheeks Wink

So you were taking msm and collagen along with PM for fuller face cheeks? I really don't want my face cheeks to get any bigger!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon