Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ENHANCE YOUR SMALL BREAST

Hi,

There are some tips on enhancing your small breast. Read it carefully.

Always practice good posture. High head, shoulders back, chest out and standing up.

Try new undergarments. Get a professional bra fitting.

* Try a push-up bra to create cleavage.
* Try a padded bra or bra inserts to add fullness. Discreetly check the position of your inserts throughout the day.
* Try a gel, air or water bra or wear silicone inserts to add fullness and create cleavage. They appear more natural and are very comfortable.
* Tighten your bra straps to lift your breasts.
* Try a convertable bra. Cross the bra straps, at the back of the bra, to lift your breasts.

Choose tops carefully.

* Look for a ruffled neckline. Add lace to a scooped neckline.
* Try a lacy camisole or fitted blouse with a v-neck.
* Look for a top or dress with a gathered bustline and empire waistline.
* Shoulder pads, breast pockets and wide lapels give the illusion of large breasts.

Choose swimsuits carefully.

* Look for padding and underwires.
* Triangular bikini tops will create cleavage.

Use makeup techniques.

* Try a shadow effect with a self tanner, bronzer or foundation.

Try a glittery bronzer on your neck and clevage this works the best.

Casually gesture towards your assets.

Cheers.

Lol, casually gesture towards your assets?!

ummm I can tell you that triangular bikinis do not create cleavage!!!

and neither do gel etc bras... if you haven't got anything to push up, then you haven't got anything to push up.

(08-11-2010, 05:02 AM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  ummm I can tell you that triangular bikinis do not create cleavage!!!

and neither do gel etc bras... if you haven't got anything to push up, then you haven't got anything to push up.
I'm a AA and I can get cleavage from a push up bra. I use the VS ones. sure it's not tremendous but it's thereTongue.

So far the only bathing suit that I have been able to wear where I dont feel like a little kid is the panache gel bra. Also I found a great website that does push up bras and bathing suits called maxcleavage.com. if you want to check it out.

I think instruction with picture are much better.

well I for one appreciate these words of advice- maybe some of us have heard some before, and not all of us can benefit from all, but overall- good stuff! I'd like to add one: for those of us who are pair-shaped, where shirts that are long enough to cover half of your butt. This makes it look like our butts are only half as big and breasts are bigger by comparison- especially when we wear dark pants and lighter shirt!

Thanks for the tidbits!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon