Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone try this?

Well, I'm going to start trying a mixture of herbs and cream to see if I can increase my breast size. I hope I can...I wish to pass from a 36A to a 36B or a mid C (aww, dreams can come true..right?)

Right now, the method I'm planning to use is only massage, since I do not want to consume herbal pills (I just, don't like them), so I'm going 100% herb massage.
I'm planning on using Fenugreek seed's powder and Fennel seed's powder; mixed with cocoa butter (since I rode it's quite good). Applying it two times per day, with a breast massage.

But I have a few questions.

Would it be easier for my skin to absorb the cream or should I, instead, mix Fenugreek and Fennel with olive oil. Because I rode that the skin does not absorb cream quite well.

Also, has anyone try using massage with Fenugreek and got any results? And if so, in how much time and where they permanent?

I'd appreciate your honesty, because I want to be realistic so I won't start this system with very unrealistic expectations.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon