Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mixture possibility?

Okay, I came up with a mixture idea for my fiancée to go along with the hypnosis, but I've run into a few problems. First of all here's the mixture:
AINTEROL™ Pueraria Mirifica Breast Cream
mother's lactation tonic(I've heard there are herbs used in it to promote growth)
Greenbush Natural Enhancement Blend

Now one of the problems is I'm not sure how to go about mixing them. Just add the extracts to the cream in a separate container and let sit for a while then use when needed? another problem is will the extracts work okay without being ingested? I've heard that the body can absorb them better through the skin than through the stomach but I may be wrong. also I'm not 100% sure of what all the ingredients are in extracts and if they will be okay mixing. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about but it would be nice to know... And lastly has anybody used any of these products together or separately? (I add separately because I haven't seen the Greenbush natural extract mentioned on here but I have seen the other two.)

Edit: I just remembered something else I wanted to ask. I was told goats rue powder would be good for PCOS, but would it need to be ingested to work for it? if not could I add it to the mixture?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon